Home

Madden NFL 17 Tuning Update Available Now, Here Are The Details (10/28)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Tuning Update Available Now, Here Are The Details (10/28) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2016, 03:38 PM   #33
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 17 Tuning Update Available Now, Here Are The Details (10/28)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildog Frank
I have to completely agree with you Sturz. I want tackling to look like and play like tackling, not some off the top rope hit in the WWE. Its not easy to bring down most of the RB's and TE's in the NFL with a one on one tackle, especially by a smaller LB, OR 170 lb DB, unless there is a good wrap around the lower leg tackle used.

Tackling in my opinion it was 10000x better pre patched/tuner.

They reduce brake tackle chance but I saw more big hits and less momentoum. If you can try with the release version and tell me what you think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-28-2016, 03:44 PM   #34
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
Ok, I'll bite, since the defense is already in full court press.

Last 8 games, 6 non QB fumbles. That's .75 per game. This is without anything applied (patches or tuners) since title update #2 (big patch).

All Madden fumble 28 tackle 35 fatigue 63.

Not enough, and it won't be helped with the recent patches/tuners.
There is no biting. I wish everyone would give the impressions like you have. THIS is what is needed to show issues.

Thank you for posting this.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 10-28-2016, 04:30 PM   #35
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

So in 8 games in this season we are in, i have had a total of 5 fumbles by non-QBs and 2 by Qb for a total of 7 in 8 game which is a .875 average.

All madden, Fumble 50, tackle 50 ,fatigue 50. 8 minute quarters , no accel clock. Our games average about 50-60 plays per game for each team which is in line with the real NFL -https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/sta...ate=2004-02-02

A funny note here, our slider is at 50 , Sturz is at 28 , yet i have a slightly higher amount of fumbles,eventhough im pretty sure , the slider is said to work , the more you turn it down the more fumbles you see.

So first it seems Fumbles themselves are low, and that still doesnt show if the strip feature is OP before this second tuning down.All my stats above are before recent tuner today.

Im just curious here, since what is in question here is the tuning of the strip feature and how effective it causes a fumble .

How does saying there are so many fumbles being averaged per game give any proof either way , that the strip feature is OP,UP or just right?

Unless im missing it in stats in game, there is no way to track it . Because that is the only true number to see how effective it is or isnt.The number of times using the strip causes a fumble vs the number of attempts.And even then , it should be taken into the equation of slider setting, players who do fumble carry attribute , players causing fumble if they have strip trait, etc.

Im just confused at how saying , if you average 1.5-2 per game , it is about right when stripping the ball is not the only way a fumble occurs .Just asking for clarification here so i can understand.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel

Last edited by howboutdat; 10-28-2016 at 04:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2016, 04:47 PM   #36
MVP

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Away from my PS4 for a while. Has anyone actually played the game with the new tuner and have impressions to share? Seeing any differences?
Old 10-28-2016, 05:09 PM   #37
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0

Do you guys think they keep nerfing the strip fumble to try to fix the qb fumble issue? Thats the only thing i can think of as to why they would keep messing with it.

To me thats the only thing fumble wise i have an issue with. I'm just throwing this out there, it may not be connected at all. It just seems weird they would address the strip fumble but not the qb fumble issue.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Old 10-28-2016, 05:10 PM   #38
Rookie

Can someone report back on if CPU Punting was addressed?

If it was ignored the game is getting traded in immediately. Game breaking flaws.
Old 10-28-2016, 05:33 PM   #39
MVP

underdog13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
Away from my PS4 for a while. Has anyone actually played the game with the new tuner and have impressions to share? Seeing any differences?
Doubtful

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Old 10-28-2016, 05:36 PM   #40
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by toneloc129
Can someone report back on if CPU Punting was addressed?

If it was ignored the game is getting traded in immediately. Game breaking flaws.
As was reported earlier this week in one of these threads, the punting issue is fixed, but it isn't live, yet.

I am not sure if that means it will appear in a tuning update or a patch in the near future.

I have heard that a game play patch is coming soon, but don't know how soon and don't know if the punting fix is included in that patch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »