Home

Tentative date for the next title update 11/30......

This is a discussion on Tentative date for the next title update 11/30...... within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2016, 04:49 PM   #9
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Tentative date for the next title update 11/30......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
If that is true then this patch is pointless because both QB accuracy and kicking where zero issue before the patch and the 2 other main problems with the game that is OL interactions and QB knowing when to try to run are 2 problems that are to big to fix with just a patch. So if this is true I don't even see the point in having another patch
I'm pretty sure I've said this in other threads or maybe even this one, they announced last week they are investigating the QB Accuracy. They announced this week they are looking at the FGA slider.

Pretty difficult to fix things up in the last few weeks of finding bugs, fixing bugs and certification.

I think I read that scrambling QB's are fixed from someone on Twitter.
Old 11-23-2016, 08:59 PM   #10
All Star

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I'm pretty sure I've said this in other threads or maybe even this one, they announced last week they are investigating the QB Accuracy. They announced this week they are looking at the FGA slider.

Pretty difficult to fix things up in the last few weeks of finding bugs, fixing bugs and certification.

I think I read that scrambling QB's are fixed from someone on Twitter.

I have heard you say that before but it sounds like I have heard they just started looking into the QB accuracy for the last like 6 weeks so I don't know and about scrambling QB's I will believe it when I see it because it was a issue last year to and got worse after patches and was still a issue this year and after 3 patches is still a big issue.
Old 11-24-2016, 07:37 AM   #11
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
I have heard you say that before but it sounds like I have heard they just started looking into the QB accuracy for the last like 6 weeks so I don't know and about scrambling QB's I will believe it when I see it because it was a issue last year to and got worse after patches and was still a issue this year and after 3 patches is still a big issue.
I'm just re-enforcing what jfsolo stated above: I wouldn't be looking for improvements for QB Acc and the kicking game for the next title date. A person would be setting themselves up for disappointments if they did.

And I will guarantee we will hear people say in the patch thread, they didn't fix QB Acc and the kicking game...............
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2016, 07:35 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 2

Roadman, Sorry this one made me laugh.. (And I will guarantee we will hear people say in the patch thread, they didn't fix QB Acc and the kicking game............... )

Yea, I suppose you might hear people saying that since it has been the two biggest issues since Madden has been on the market. It’s not like they haven't heard about it for years. So Yes. I think people are screaming for it more than ever this year, And it should be the top priority on EA's list of fixes.

If a thousand people take their vehicles to the dealer because the motor isn't running correctly and they all say it’s the same thing, it's a fouled plug, You don't give it an oil change and a wash job and tell them we will look into it. Especially if those same people have been complaining about the same problem for years. YOU FIX IT, and quit making excuses. You don't cater to the Cadillac crowd because they spent more money on their cars. That just isn't good business. We all want to get to where we are going, no matter what we drive. If you sell a product, you back it up, not just for those online shoppers.
You said you believe they have fixed the punting issue, I can tell you if this next patch comes out and that issue is not fixed, They will hear my voice loud and clear. It’s been more than long enough. And my car won’t get me to where I want to go.
Old 11-24-2016, 07:54 PM   #13
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleveCluby
Roadman, Sorry this one made me laugh.. (And I will guarantee we will hear people say in the patch thread, they didn't fix QB Acc and the kicking game............... )

Yea, I suppose you might hear people saying that since it has been the two biggest issues since Madden has been on the market. It’s not like they haven't heard about it for years. So Yes. I think people are screaming for it more than ever this year, And it should be the top priority on EA's list of fixes.

If a thousand people take their vehicles to the dealer because the motor isn't running correctly and they all say it’s the same thing, it's a fouled plug, You don't give it an oil change and a wash job and tell them we will look into it. Especially if those same people have been complaining about the same problem for years. YOU FIX IT, and quit making excuses. You don't cater to the Cadillac crowd because they spent more money on their cars. That just isn't good business. We all want to get to where we are going, no matter what we drive. If you sell a product, you back it up, not just for those online shoppers.
You said you believe they have fixed the punting issue, I can tell you if this next patch comes out and that issue is not fixed, They will hear my voice loud and clear. It’s been more than long enough. And my car won’t get me to where I want to go.
Cleve, this whole post made me laugh.

I'm referring to the fg issues, not the punting issues.

I've told you numerous times and someone else in this thread, Iced Coffee, Clint said the fix is in for the punting glitch.

If you don't want to believe Clint or other members of this forum or feel Clint isn't telling the truth, you'll need to wait like the rest of us for the next title update.

The QB Acc issue Clint mentioned last week QA is investigating it and the fga slider that Clint mentioned this past week they will look at it. Do you really feel the developers can get out a title update for the two issues above with 1-2 weeks of prior knowledge before a potential title update coming out in 6 days? That would be the miracles of all miracles.

If you are tired of me communicating news and updates from the developers, I have no issues taking steps away from this forum, it's starting to become not worth it.

Last edited by roadman; 11-24-2016 at 08:02 PM.
Old 11-24-2016, 08:02 PM   #14

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleveCluby

Can we stop making such ludicrous comparisons like this?

You're really going to compare a $60 video game to a 5 figure vehicle? Do you not understand how much that undermines the point you're trying to make?

For once, lets just try making the point to want to make without using such extreme hyperbole.

Find me another sports video game without similar issues and let me know what it is. If you want to make argument you need to compare it to an equal variable.

Comparing a car to a video game is just pointless and gets us nowhere as a community.
Old 11-25-2016, 01:07 AM   #15
Pro

OVR: 2

Roady, I always look forward to your post, I know exactly what you were talking about, don’t you think I read these post. The point is the FG issue has been broken for years; CPU FG's have been automatic for years. I can't ever remember any Madden that they weren't an issue. The slider was broken in 15, 25, and 16. If you adjusted the FG slider below 26 in any of those games, you got nothing but shanks. This is not a new issue. The last time a FG slider even came close to working was M12. OB acc. isn't something new either nor scrambling. I have been a member since 2002. People have screamed about this forever, personally I don't have an issue with it. I can make that work.

Kelis. And I thought this was an open forum, But I guess anytime you say anything negative against EA, you are criticized or put in your place. It's more like a political board anymore. Unless I am violating forum rules, Please don't tell me what to think. These are my opinions. If you are willing to accept a broken product, I support your decision 100%. I am not.

So I guess if I said a thousand people took back there 39 cent Ink pens because they didn't write and expected it to be fixed, or a money back..I guess that would have made since to you. Or maybe a 20 dollar steak that wasn't cooked correctly, I suppose I should just eat it RIGHT. ? Or should I set there for 2 months waiting for them to bring me another one?

I don't care if I am talking about a ink pen, a Rolex watch or a jet. A product sold to a customer should be supported, backed, by the company; this is exactly why these games companies get away with crap because people make excuses for them.

I sell my product to the people I represent, I back it 100%, If I don't do a good job or give them what they expect, I FIX IT. I don't have them wait months while I have no communication with them. Being an owner of two successful businesses for 40 years. I don't know any other business that doesn't work that way, and if they did, they are out of business now.

Apples to Oranges, Dollar store to Macy's. They have one thing in common, They sell products, And if that product is broken, You can exchange it, return it for a FULL REFUND, I don't have that option, If I did I would return it for a full refund and that would simply be the end of it. PROBLEM SOLVED. But instead I am stuck with a product I can’t play in its current condition, I can't return it, all I can do is sit and wait for months and wonder if EA is ever going to fix it. I am told they are, But who knows for sure. NO ONE.

Oh, and BTW.You asked for a video game that gets immediate support, that communicates, and still supports and patches right up to date. Try MLB the show. The best sports game period IMO. And the Golf Club where you have constant access to communication with the developers. And you get very quick replies.

So as a paying customer, until I receive the satisfaction that I feel I deserve and all the others like me. I will continue to voice my opinion. And I have no doubt there are others that feel just as I do. You have every right to post what you think, and If I still live in America, So do I just as long as I stay with in the guide lines.

As long as people are praising EA, They can post anything they want. I thought that this is what the community was about.. Pros and cons. If I used a car to get my point across, what difference does it make, A broken product, rather it cost a dime or 50 thousand dollars is a broken product. It should be acknowledged, supported, and fixed in a reasonable amount of time especially if the same issues have been known for years. Or fully refunded.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2016, 01:15 AM   #16
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

The "if I was saying positive things about EA..." angle really undermines the point you're trying to make.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »