Home

Tentative date for the next title update 11/30......

This is a discussion on Tentative date for the next title update 11/30...... within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2016, 09:25 AM   #57
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Tentative date for the next title update 11/30......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Absolutely true. I play in an online simulation league and we love it. I think when offline guys refer to online players it's more to the tourney/MUT crowd and not to us who play in online simulation leagues.
Im curious, does your online league use your sliders ? If so ,Have you had to adjust them after each tuner and patch or kept them about the same after each?

I ask because we used to use custom ones , until last year when we found a sweet spot for DPI to only get it called on users , when they hit the button to play ball or wr too early. It never called it on CPU controlled players, but it made it so users had to time their attack on ball or wr right or they got called for DPI, just like in real life if a CB does not time it right,he gets there too soon. But after the games first patch, it messed that up and we could never find that sweet spot again. So after all that work on finding it and loving it and having it removed, we just gave up on custom sliders , because we would be having to change things so much each time its patched.So im curious if your online league is using them?

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 11-28-2016, 10:13 AM   #58
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Sounds like some good news, folks.

Twitter exchange with Rex: (not me)

Any idea when this patch is expected to come out?

Should be this week.

Also, looks like wide open WR drops are being fixed(dang) and QB scramble glitch fixed.

Last edited by roadman; 11-28-2016 at 10:17 AM.
Old 11-28-2016, 10:29 AM   #59
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

I wonder if those WR drops are an online thing only, because I haven't seen those kind of drops since the first patch.

It's funny that Jake Stein let the cat out of the bag about the patch on some MUT stream, and now Clint and Rex are openly taking about it. Good job Jake, lol.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 11-28-2016, 11:30 AM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Sounds like some good news, folks.

Twitter exchange with Rex: (not me)

Any idea when this patch is expected to come out?

Should be this week.

Also, looks like wide open WR drops are being fixed(dang) and QB scramble glitch fixed.
So, that means with Robot QB, we'll see no drops anymore ?
Old 11-28-2016, 11:33 AM   #61
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charvalos
So, that means with Robot QB, we'll see no drops anymore ?
Wide open drops, it appears.

Again, the Twitter people were screaming for this on Twitter.

Honestly, I don't see many wide open drops in my franchise, but still.....................
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2016, 11:38 AM   #62
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Wide open drops, it appears.

Again, the Twitter people were screaming for this on Twitter.

Honestly, I don't see many wide open drops in my franchise, but still.....................
I actually saw one in the last game I played. The animation looked like he started to run before he caught the ball. My guy would have probably been able to score to. I rarely see it happen though. It was fine too me.

If anybody watched the end of the Bears/Titans game yesterday saw the Bears WR (Bellamy I think) drop a wide open TD from Matt Barkley that would have tied it up. No one was around him and it hit him right in the hands lol.
Old 11-28-2016, 11:53 AM   #63
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
I actually saw one in the last game I played. The animation looked like he started to run before he caught the ball. My guy would have probably been able to score to. I rarely see it happen though. It was fine too me.

If anybody watched the end of the Bears/Titans game yesterday saw the Bears WR (Bellamy I think) drop a wide open TD from Matt Barkley that would have tied it up. No one was around him and it hit him right in the hands lol.
I think the Bears had a ton of WR drops viewing all the replays.
Old 11-28-2016, 11:58 AM   #64
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Yeah ive seen some dropped open passes in our online league, but nothing that to me ,warrants it needing to be "fixed" . Guys drop open passes every week in the NFL.Its not uncommon, just watch an Eagles game ....

Ive seen some but its not a high number of them, actually feels about right . Sure when your wr drops a pass on a 3rd down play it pisses you off, it should thats football . But that does not mean the game is broken and needs a patch for it. Hopefully this fix does not make them start catching everything thrown at them.

And i was about to post that same thing , about that bears wr Bellamy, yesterday,wide open,game tying td pass, just dropped. There have been pleanty of others this year like that, another one that comes to mind, Dolphins game vs Seahawks , Dolphins wrs had two deep passes , wide open, perfect throw, dropped.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »