Home

Anyone else running into this stuff?

This is a discussion on Anyone else running into this stuff? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2016, 08:03 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Anyone else running into this stuff?

I'm not sure if it's my imagination or not and I have no idea if its even because of the patch or anything and I am just curious if anyone else is getting this stuff. but the weather seems off. For a while I was getting snow games a lot probably three or 4 a season and since update I am now getting a ton of rain. 5 of my eight games I have played have all been in the rain. Also season stats seem to be messed up as well. In my CFM I have 13.5 sacks Three of those sacks should not be counted because I actually got roughing the passer flagged for diving at his legs so the sacks should not have counted. Not to mention I go and look at season stats and even though I have 13.5 I don't show up at all in the stat list if I look at all of the NFL. I should be second in the stat category only Von Miller has more at 15 but I am no where on the season stat list at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2016, 12:33 PM   #2
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone else running into this stuff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by truffleshuffle
I'm not sure if it's my imagination or not and I have no idea if its even because of the patch or anything and I am just curious if anyone else is getting this stuff. but the weather seems off. For a while I was getting snow games a lot probably three or 4 a season and since update I am now getting a ton of rain. 5 of my eight games I have played have all been in the rain. Also season stats seem to be messed up as well. In my CFM I have 13.5 sacks Three of those sacks should not be counted because I actually got roughing the passer flagged for diving at his legs so the sacks should not have counted. Not to mention I go and look at season stats and even though I have 13.5 I don't show up at all in the stat list if I look at all of the NFL. I should be second in the stat category only Von Miller has more at 15 but I am no where on the season stat list at all.
The last issue is probably because Madden has a minimum snap count before sacks are counted... which makes no sense since qb rating has never had it in the game, if I recall correctly.

But that sack stat issue has been in the game for YEARS.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »