Home

Auto scouting, Is it possible.??

This is a discussion on Auto scouting, Is it possible.?? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2016, 02:25 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 2
Auto scouting, Is it possible.??

I very seldom sim my games, But I was doing some rating testing in my franchise. I was siiming to mid season checking stats when I realized that I had 300+ scouting points left when I went back to my team. I searched all over for a switch to turn on auto scouting but I can not find away to do this. Am I missing something? There must be away. I can't imagine those that just sim there season or multiple games don't scout. I have checked all the settings. So if I sim my games until end of season, does that mean I didn't scout one player for the draft. ?? Is this just another flaw in the game or is there away to set Auto scouting. If not, this means I can only sim one game at a time and then do my scouting..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2016, 08:22 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Auto scouting, Is it possible.??

I couldn't find any option to simulate scouting either. I am assuming if you play CPU v CPU but run all 32 teams if you set some teams to auto-pilot they would (haven't verified that) but I haven't found the ability to auto-scout.
Old 12-14-2016, 01:28 PM   #3
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

You have to do your scouting each week or you will lose scouting points. I hope in the future there is an option to allow the CPU to handle the scouting.
Old 12-14-2016, 01:51 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 2

Thanks guys, Question answered, I thought maybe i was missing something. So the answer is, If you want to sim your season you must sim one at a time to be able to scout. No auto scouting available. Thanks again for your response.
Old 12-14-2016, 02:19 PM   #5
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
You have to do your scouting each week or you will lose scouting points. I hope in the future there is an option to allow the CPU to handle the scouting.
i wish i could spend them as necessary. scouting each week isn't something i always want to spend time on. i prefer to do my own though, just at my leisure without penalty.

would be a good addition the the cfm app....

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2016, 11:53 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

this is a major reason why i hate franchise mode. I always sim the first season when i start a new franchise mid nfl season, and it always just takes so much time to get through simming an entire season and i dont have a lot of time to play this game to begin with and i have to spend all this time scouting with no intention of playing the games just so i dont handicap myself going into the draft. its just these small quality of life things that make franchise more convenient that i want

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »