Home

Madden Interception 17

This is a discussion on Madden Interception 17 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2016, 03:34 PM   #1
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13
Madden Interception 17

Yea that's right that's the name of this game.. It's either a bug or the CPU finds away to cheat but something isn't right

Interceptions need to be nerfed I'm so sick of Interceptions occurring every game when a guy is wide open & a defender 15 yards off him & yet comes up with the int so unrealistic it's not even safe to go deep in this game not even once anything you do oops interception

The rate interceptions occur is way way to high I never had issues before & In previous maddens so something isn't right

Also Players with anything below 60 catching should not be catching Interceptions at Such an alarming rate..

If EA wouldn't get crazy with some of the mut challenges & with the way the CPU plays stall ball it's almost impossible to get certain solo challenges completed

Please nerf the Interceptions or change the name to Madden Interception 2017 thank u..

I'm sorry if this is harsh but I'm just frustrated because some of the mut challenges are overboard & unrealistic with how this game plays.. I need coins bad & feel like I'm not getting a fair chance to get them

Cya all later

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!

Last edited by Chiefsfan881129; 12-20-2016 at 03:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2016, 03:50 PM   #2
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Madden Interception 17

I think they actually got it right this year. I have thrown more interceptions than I ever have with Madden, but after I have thrown them I look at it and know that I just made a bad read. I think the improved coverages has done wonders for the game. Perhaps pick your targets better IMO. Between this and the "broken" kicking meter, I am amazed you get any enjoyment at all with the game. Like the kicking meter, I think with some adjustments to your game you will notice a great difference on how you see it right now. Just my .02

Old 12-20-2016, 04:03 PM   #3
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13

Hope you're right I can assure you though it's not bad reads I see a guy wide open with a defender bruned & somehow the defense flies in & picks it off

I rarely throw into double coverage i dont like the fact a guy with 45 catching on defense can int u at Such an alarming rate

I mean it happens sure but not as frequently as it does in madden I see more ints by DL in this game then I do in real life

That's what I'm getting at give me a realistic game not some unrealistic game play I understand interceptions happen but when I have a 92 overall QB with high accuracy & a 56 rated guy can pick him off at ease & this guy can have 50 catching that's unrealistic

That's what I'm getting at yeah the new coverages & stuff are nice but the ints rate is clearly way to high..

I hope ea looks into this..

Also I hate how slow my guys walk to the huddle Is there away to speed them up without using no huddle? Thx

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!
Old 12-20-2016, 04:10 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Sounds like bad throws. Bullet passing when you should lob it, things like that. I think it's pretty realistic actually.

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk
Old 12-20-2016, 04:25 PM   #5
MVP

underdog13's Arena

OVR: 0

Interceptions are the best in the series from my experience.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2016, 07:28 PM   #6

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsfan881129
Hope you're right I can assure you though it's not bad reads I see a guy wide open with a defender bruned & somehow the defense flies in & picks it off

I rarely throw into double coverage i dont like the fact a guy with 45 catching on defense can int u at Such an alarming rate

I mean it happens sure but not as frequently as it does in madden I see more ints by DL in this game then I do in real life

That's what I'm getting at give me a realistic game not some unrealistic game play I understand interceptions happen but when I have a 92 overall QB with high accuracy & a 56 rated guy can pick him off at ease & this guy can have 50 catching that's unrealistic

That's what I'm getting at yeah the new coverages & stuff are nice but the ints rate is clearly way to high..

I hope ea looks into this..

Also I hate how slow my guys walk to the huddle Is there away to speed them up without using no huddle? Thx

How about some video examples?
Old 12-20-2016, 07:42 PM   #7
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsfan881129
If you can show videos that would be great, but for now I have to laugh at the part I bolded.

Nobody ever thinks it's their fault. I'm sure you make some bad reads, man. That's just part of the game.
Old 12-20-2016, 08:40 PM   #8
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

LMAO....I feel your pain because I struggle with it too...but guess what, we just have to get better. I constantly throw 3-4 picks per game...it is my Achilles heel....and nearly every one of them is because (a) my QB mis-fires or (b) because I make a bad read...

You can't decide to throw when a guy is open....you have to make the decision to throw as he is getting open. Take a simple curl or comeback....you have to throw the ball before the receiver breaks, not after he does...I'll be the first one to admit that I really struggle with this.

Man up, suck it up, and play through the tutorials in the skill trainer to learn how to read defenses and to perfect your throw timing. You will get better...you just have to work at it (as do I )

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »