Home

Official Madden NFL 17 Roster Update For Week 16 Available Now

This is a discussion on Official Madden NFL 17 Roster Update For Week 16 Available Now within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-23-2016, 11:36 AM   #17
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Official Madden NFL 17 Roster Update For Week 16 Available Now

Still funny all season long dude still hasent gotten the browns depth chart right players in wrong postions, etc takes 2 secs to fix every week so I'm still not sure what site they using because both Ourlads and the browns home page is same.

So is there a magical NFL site they use?? That has players at wrong postions?? Lol

And I agree with other posters if a guy gets traded to browns or any other team thier overalls shouldn't take like 10 point drops just because of that or any other ratings.
Old 12-23-2016, 02:00 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hock0413
No, post like this would get you banned. On topic, what is the new ratings system that you propose?
I think they need to look long an hard at how 2k does their NBA ratings. It's by far the best sports rated game. 90+ should be for the elite players, not just a guy having a good season. They need to account for scheme on how good they play. Nickel corner should be rated different then outside corner. They just need to drop the overalls of every single player and make ratings really matter. People are kidding themselves if they think Tom Brady and Jimmy Garoppolo play any different cause they really dont, not enough to really notice. If a player in Madden is under like a 75 they are basically considered garbage. They need to just do an absolute overhaul on ratings. Iv been asking for it for the past 8 years now and I'm sure I'm not alone. And theres probably gonna be that person who says "why don't you change them yourself?" Well for 2 reasons. How the game is made/coded it just would be a mess to drop the players ratings and the game would them play like crap because of how it's designed. And 2. I'm a franchise guy (which also needs overhauled but that's another subject) so come draft time, you would be drafting like the top 10 guys who would be 80+ overall which would then just break all your rating overhauls. So I suggest they look long an hard at 2ks. Not to mention tendincies, we need more, not just throw ball away, tuck ball, ect.
Old 12-23-2016, 02:26 PM   #19
Rookie

hock0413's Arena

OVR: 3

Ryan, I agree completely with your last post. Ratings like most aspects of the game need to be overhauled. I'm really not trying to be confrontational, it's just every week the "roster update thread" quickly goes downhill. I understand people's frustration, but I don't really see how we will get anywhere complaining about Kane's rating or Donny moore's before him. Luckily we are able to adjust ratings ourselves, like you stated that you do. Which I guess would be annoying to do every week if you wanted the latest roster.
Old 12-23-2016, 03:25 PM   #20
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

I would be fine if they rated players correctly and just manually adjust team overalls to their likings rather than trying to make player ratings effect the team overalls
Old 12-23-2016, 03:36 PM   #21
Rookie

Big Bankhead's Arena

First off, the ratings are too high. It's like the separation they had from the beginning of the year disappears because so many players join the realm of the 90s. I also agree with everyone with Jamie Collins and Marcus Peters not deserving drops. Collins has been adding an element to the Browns that they haven't had in a long time and Peters is shutting down his matchup on a weekly basis. I still don't understand why Peters isn't up there with Richard Sherman because I think he's far better than him. I think it's time for madden to separate from the numerical system and switch to a trait based system like all pro 2k8 had.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2016, 06:52 PM   #22
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missin_ATL
I noticed Bronson Hill RB for Jacksonville Jaguars wasn't in the game yet is it possible he could added in the next roster update. He been on the active roster for a while.
He will be in the next update.

Follow me on twitter @Equipment_Guru
Old 12-23-2016, 06:55 PM   #23

KANE699's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan1016
Exactly. This.
Block shed is used vs the run

Old 12-23-2016, 06:56 PM   #24

KANE699's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyboi207
Fantastic job!!!

Only things i'd say... Raiders have been much better against the run and Big Dan has been a huge part of that. I know he struggled early on but if this continues his block shed should start going up.

And can Kirkland be changed to a Tackle so he can be used at Tight end as an extra linemen?
Listed as a Guard or I would, sorry

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »