Home

Penalties Not Being Called Correctly (Video)

This is a discussion on Penalties Not Being Called Correctly (Video) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-26-2016, 02:52 AM   #1
Rookie

wutthedeuce's Arena

OVR: 0
Clipping Penalties Not Being Called Correctly (Video)

I take a punt return back 50 yards and a flag comes in late. The penalty is clipping on #58 P.J. Dawson. I get curious and go check the replay. What I found was not what had happened on the play. Dawson never commits a penalty on the play. Instead, he is the recipient of being hit in the back by a lineman on the opposing team. This cost me not only a great return, but great field position as well. I don't know if this happens on the regular, but I will be watching clipping penalties very closely from now on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XlEmne8Q08

EDIT: This happened again in the very next game on a beautiful kick return TD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3lbhu82lLs

Last edited by wutthedeuce; 12-27-2016 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Another instance of this occurred....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2016, 11:38 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Penalties Not Being Called Correctly (Video)

Got called for a roughing the kicker even the he was never even touched

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-26-2016, 11:57 AM   #3
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

You are on a roll today, duece.

Take it from an older pro. If you continue to go into slow play vs real time and question the outcomes of plays, you might have some questions about the outcomes of your games, but your games will take 3 hours instead of 1 hr and 10 minutes.

Or, write down all your issues with the game in the impressions thread.

From past experiences, I know the mods appreciate it if you keep things tidier and put it all in one thread like the impressions thread instead of creating a new thread for every issue one may have with the game.

I see things happen in real time that I don't see happen in replay mode.

PS-I think you meant to say you will watch illegal blocks in the back more.

Last edited by roadman; 12-26-2016 at 12:59 PM.
Old 12-27-2016, 07:13 PM   #4
Rookie

wutthedeuce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
You are on a roll today, duece.

Take it from an older pro. If you continue to go into slow play vs real time and question the outcomes of plays, you might have some questions about the outcomes of your games, but your games will take 3 hours instead of 1 hr and 10 minutes.

Or, write down all your issues with the game in the impressions thread.

From past experiences, I know the mods appreciate it if you keep things tidier and put it all in one thread like the impressions thread instead of creating a new thread for every issue one may have with the game.

I see things happen in real time that I don't see happen in replay mode.

PS-I think you meant to say you will watch illegal blocks in the back more.
They want things tidier, but that bug/glitch thread is anything of the sort. Almost no point of posting anything there as there is 100s of posts. Rather do it this way, at least people will see it.
Old 12-27-2016, 07:18 PM   #5
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutthedeuce
They want things tidier, but that bug/glitch thread is anything of the sort. Almost no point of posting anything there as there is 100s of posts. Rather do it this way, at least people will see it.
Well, that's not usually how things are run here, but it's their decision. Other people have tried to say the same thing in the past.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2016, 07:28 PM   #6
Rookie

wutthedeuce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Well, that's not usually how things are run here, but it's their decision. Other people have tried to say the same thing in the past.
I mean I don't see what the problem is to be honest. It ain't like I'm coming on here and bashing the game for no reason. I'm finding issues and reporting on them with video proof. What exactly is wrong with that again? You should probably be more focused on calling the toxic people out rather than commenting on constructive/productive posts. The mods are ok with it obviously, my posts are still up so what's your issue with it? I see plenty of crap posts you could be telling this to. Why are you choosing a well made, well put together post to comment this on?
Old 12-27-2016, 07:43 PM   #7
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutthedeuce
I mean I don't see what the problem is to be honest. It ain't like I'm coming on here and bashing the game for no reason. I'm finding issues and reporting on them with video proof. What exactly is wrong with that again? You should probably be more focused on calling the toxic people out rather than commenting on constructive/productive posts. The mods are ok with it obviously, my posts are still up so what's your issue with it? I see plenty of crap posts you could be telling this to. Why are you choosing a well made, well put together post to comment this on?
No need to get defensive, I'm just trying to help new people out with how this site is run.

I was in a thread earlier today mentioning things in post that aren't tolerated here, but I guess you didn't see that.

I already repeated to you in a earlier post that this site normally doesn't allow multiple bugs/glitches threads by the same person or different people. That also goes for personal impressions of the game. Plus, based on your response, it appears you are telling us your bugs/glitches that you discover are more important than any bug/glitch in that thread.

Plus, you will receive more traction with your videos/constructive criticism tweeting to the developers on twitter vs OS to get a possible personal response from the developers.

Just giving out friendly advice.

If you have issues with my friendly advice, please feel free to PM me instead of taking up more of the thread.

Last edited by roadman; 12-27-2016 at 08:02 PM.
Old 12-27-2016, 09:53 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

This has happened to me many times Deuce. I think it's just a canned event for drama, the flag comes out very late.

I agree that if you post in Impressions it will just get lost in a sea of miscellaneous items.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »