Home

First Game in 3 Months

This is a discussion on First Game in 3 Months within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2017, 03:35 PM   #1
MVP

Americas Team's Arena

OVR: 0
First Game in 3 Months

The playoffs put me in a mood to play Madden so I decided to play today after three plus months. I see not much has changed, the game is still to easy which makes it boring. Settings Play Now, Default All Madden, 6mins, no accel clock. Maybe some can point me to some good sliders.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2017, 03:53 PM   #2
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: First Game in 3 Months

Try Flasko's or Charters in the slider forums.

Looks like you need a challenge if the game is too easy for you.
Old 01-08-2017, 04:23 PM   #3
Rookie

I'm learning this the hard way.

If you constantly exploit a game's AI, bugs, glitches, etc. then complain about it, it's your own fault. It doesn't matter what game it is.

I can run the same money plays over and over again and get 300 yards passing by half time using any slider set, or I can use the entire playbook. I can hot route a WR to streak when I see press coverage with a safety blitz exploiting the AI for easy 50+ yard catches, or I can audible, adjust pass protection, or call a timeout like any QB in real life would.

Madden has it's flaws, but choosing to exploit them is on you.
Old 01-08-2017, 07:33 PM   #4
Rookie

cp22's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splice

If you constantly exploit a game's AI, bugs, glitches, etc. then complain about it, it's your own fault. It doesn't matter what game it is.

I can run the same money plays over and over again and get 300 yards passing by half time using any slider set, or I can use the entire playbook. I can hot route a WR to streak when I see press coverage with a safety blitz exploiting the AI for easy 50+ yard catches, or I can audible, adjust pass protection, or call a timeout like any QB in real life would.

Where did OP say he was exploiting anything?
Old 01-08-2017, 08:27 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cp22
Where did OP say he was exploiting anything?
Based on implications by only having 8 carries and those receiving stats, I would say he was exploiting the same passing plays.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2017, 10:23 PM   #6
Rookie

PhillyFan22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splice

This^^^

Not talking about OP, I have no idea how he plays. But I have started cutting back on the audibles and hot routes to basically never use them. If I can't get into the right play by just picking it, I stick it out take what I am given and play on. I hate watching gameplay vids and seeing these youtube players basically hot route an entire play over at the LOS and continuously doing it.
Old 01-09-2017, 05:12 PM   #7
MVP

Americas Team's Arena

I will admit I do exploit the issue where the left CB presses the number 1 receiver and gets beat on a streak multiple times a game but thats about it, I rarely call audibles and I use the Ask Coach to pick plays. Also I know to never pick man to man against the cpu, a good Qb will destroy man to man.
Im not going to dumb myself down just because the game AI is stupid, to compare, in NBA 2K17 I don't go past All Star skill level (two levels below the hardest) because that skill level is plenty of challenge to me. I will try hardened sliders to see if they give me a better experience.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-09-2017, 06:02 PM   #8
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Good luck AT, I traded in that game your playing a few months ago.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »