Home

QBs and OL rating work when low enough

This is a discussion on QBs and OL rating work when low enough within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2017, 10:08 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: QBs and OL rating work when low enough

same here. I keep buying it too. i'm a madden holic
Old 01-17-2017, 12:49 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Wanted to love this game but there's no ratings or sliders that fix the mobile qb play

It's hard for me to enjoy a game where guys like Newton, Prescott, Rogers and Kapernick won't use their legs to make plays

I thought this was the best Madden ever initially but in time that glaring gameplay deficiency really hurts the sim aspect

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 01-17-2017, 09:42 AM   #11
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Wanted to love this game but there's no ratings or sliders that fix the mobile qb play

It's hard for me to enjoy a game where guys like Newton, Prescott, Rogers and Kapernick won't use their legs to make plays

I thought this was the best Madden ever initially but in time that glaring gameplay deficiency really hurts the sim aspect
I don't know what the heck happened to that either. After the 1st patch, people were complaining and on the second title update, Rex was streaming game play and all of us saw Russel Wilson take off from the pocket.

It appeared fixed when he was streaming the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2017, 12:21 PM   #12
MVP

[quote=roadman;2048661430]I don't know what the heck happened to that either. After the 1st patch, people were complaining and on the second title update, Rex was streaming game play and all of us saw Russel Wilson take off from the pocket.

It appeared fixed when he was streaming the

It could be like the punting fix. It's fixed and works great, we just don't deserve it. I know a lot of people like to defend the game but those two issues make this year's game among the worst ever. Can throw the ball 60 yards into the wind but can't kick it and in 2017 we have to close our eyes and pretend qb's don't run.
Old 01-17-2017, 12:25 PM   #13
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

[quote=timhere1970;2048661604]
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I don't know what the heck happened to that either. After the 1st patch, people were complaining and on the second title update, Rex was streaming game play and all of us saw Russel Wilson take off from the pocket.

It appeared fixed when he was streaming the

It could be like the punting fix. It's fixed and works great, we just don't deserve it. I know a lot of people like to defend the game but those two issues make this year's game among the worst ever. Can throw the ball 60 yards into the wind but can't kick it and in 2017 we have to close our eyes and pretend qb's don't run.
Not the worse it my book, but not that great as I thought it was, either. At least, I'm finding the QB will no longer stand in the pocket like a statue if there isn't a rush in my games. Once they sense pressure, they evade the rush a bit better.

There is more QB evading the rush than earlier in the year, just won't take off.

I'm simming the kicking game and that works fine for me.
Old 01-17-2017, 12:38 PM   #14
MVP

[quote=roadman;2048661607]
Quote:
Originally Posted by timhere1970

Not the worse it my book, but not that great as I thought it was, either. At least, I'm finding the QB will no longer stand in the pocket like a statue if there isn't a rush in my games. Once they sense pressure, they evade the rush a bit better.

There is more QB evading the rush than earlier in the year, just won't take off.

I'm simming the kicking game and that works fine for me.
I got a dome team (lions) so at least half my games are fine. I don't seem able to sim the problem away. Even when simmed I get 20 yard and 80 yard punts.
Old 01-17-2017, 01:43 PM   #15
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

[quote=timhere1970;2048661620]
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman

I got a dome team (lions) so at least half my games are fine. I don't seem able to sim the problem away. Even when simmed I get 20 yard and 80 yard punts.
Strange, I've never seen a punt less than 36 yds.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2017, 01:56 PM   #16
MVP

[quote=roadman;2048661702]
Quote:
Originally Posted by timhere1970

Strange, I've never seen a punt less than 36 yds.
I wonder why that is. How can we be playing the same game and see such drastic differences? I hope we get this fixed sometime soon. Field position battle is a large part of the strategy of football as is the threat of cam newton taking off.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »