Home

Madden NFL 17 Patch #9 Available Now, Full Details Here

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Patch #9 Available Now, Full Details Here within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2017, 11:29 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Patch #9 Available Now, Full Details Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palm Bay Pro
I'd pay the same Steve. It's getting beyond ridiculous to see where Rex's focus has went. I will ask again, what happened to the #CFM Movement?
Explain that hash tag to me. Is it something one of the devs said on Twitter a while ago or something?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-26-2017, 11:31 AM   #18
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

Another update focused on MUT from EA, what else is new. The fact that the punting issue still goes unfixed while EA continues to release updates focused on MUT is just sad.
Old 01-26-2017, 11:37 AM   #19
Banned

@bigsteve.....it was very big prior to the release of Madden 2017. I believe the term came from a YouTuber by the name SimFootball Critic. He did a lot of interviews with Rex leading up to release. Rex blew a bunch of steam up everyone's you know what's in regards to how CFM was such a big focus this year and how they were listening to the community. Seems like a failed initiative to me. I see no #CFM MOVEMENT but I damn sure see a #MUT MOVEMENT
Old 01-26-2017, 11:52 AM   #20
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsteve15
I would pay 5 dollars a month for them to make CFM a priority. If that's what it takes.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Operation Sports mobile app

Be careful what you wish for , im just telling ya.Even if we payed ( over top of the price for game to just only play CFM, which i feel is already more than enough) that will not guarantee CFM will progress that much faster. They still will use the short dev cycle for each year as a reason only so much can go in.Look the facts is, Mut and madden mobile create MORE than enough profit already , they could afford to take a very tiny, and i mean tiny, slice of that money and put it in CFM now, but they wont . I recall a game changer a couple years ago stating that madden mobile alone makes them in the millions PER MONTH. Thats not even counting madden sales profits, MUT, etc. So the money is already there to make it better. I personally would quit before i gave them another dime to provide us what they already should be. Personally i honestly believe CFM is intentionally held back this way for years, to get people to start to feel this way and start to agree to giving them more for CFM.Why? because i know how businesses work in 2017 , i went to business school for a while in 96. If one thinks that big businesses ( behind the scenes ) dont do this type of thing, i dont really know what else to say. Just be careful what you wish for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palm Bay Pro
@bigsteve.....it was very big prior to the release of Madden 2017. I believe the term came from a YouTuber by the name SimFootball Critic. He did a lot of interviews with Rex leading up to release. Rex blew a bunch of steam up everyone's you know what's in regards to how CFM was such a big focus this year and how they were listening to the community. Seems like a failed initiative to me. I see no #CFM MOVEMENT but I damn sure see a #MUT MOVEMENT
I actually believe it was ShopMaster and MadScientist who started that #CFMMovement hashtag. Back in madden 15 i believe.Shop even has/had a website called www.cfmmovement.com where we were supposed to post our wish lists for cfm, and the devs looked at it and did the top two things for 16 and for 17. Also was a place to post our ideas, things we saw bad in the game that needed attention, just a place to talk about what we see and want to see in CFM. However , honestly that site has been down more than its ever been up. Was a good idea, but not really kept up with or followed thru on well.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 01-26-2017, 11:59 AM   #21
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Shopmasters response on Twitter:

#CFMMovement ‏@Shopmaster 2h2 hours ago
More
Well this is all you need to know about M17 these days. #MUTRules
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2017, 12:03 PM   #22
Banned

So the CFM movement leader said MUTRules?
Old 01-26-2017, 12:11 PM   #23
Pro

TreJayMMA's Arena

If thats not the biggest slap in the face to all the cfm guys then I don't know what it...

PSN: TreJay2000
Old 01-26-2017, 12:17 PM   #24
Rookie

dayornite's Arena

More people play MuT. All there is to it really.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »