Home

I built this website to export and view your league data on, suggestions?

This is a discussion on I built this website to export and view your league data on, suggestions? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-20-2017, 02:24 PM   #41
Rookie

tosa's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: I built this website to export and view your league data on, suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFan89
So when will these features that have been requested be on the website, I'm just curious 😀

PS: here's some features to consider adding, free agents,player contracts, , player of the week, playoff race,progressing players, League News

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk
The website had a pop-up that said something about an update this weekend. I still have not seen anything new but sounds like it could be soon. Really appreciate the OP'S efforts here so will patiently wait to see what's in store....so far it looks outstanding to me.( One small thing I noticed is WR game stats appear to round off to the nearest whole number in regards to average per reception....the rushing yards average papers to be correct.)

Sent from my SM-N900T using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by tosa; 03-20-2017 at 02:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2017, 10:48 PM   #42
Just started!

OVR: 0

Great job!
Old 03-21-2017, 09:42 AM   #43
Rookie

drock450's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosa
The website had a pop-up that said something about an update this weekend. I still have not seen anything new but sounds like it could be soon. Really appreciate the OP'S efforts here so will patiently wait to see what's in store....so far it looks outstanding to me.( One small thing I noticed is WR game stats appear to round off to the nearest whole number in regards to average per reception....the rushing yards average papers to be correct.)

Sent from my SM-N900T using Operation Sports mobile app
Yup, slightly delayed on the update from this weekend, I got a last minute request from a client I work with that sucked up all my free time this weekend. That update should be here later this week and will include the following:

1) New tab on team page for salaries.
2) Yearly Awards and Pro Bowl
3) Team Stats
4) Game Previews
Old 03-21-2017, 12:52 PM   #44
AWFL Commish

Aestis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
I'd be curious to check out some of your analysis if you wouldn't mind. I love crunching numbers and getting new ideas on how to evaluate my leagues.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Operation Sports mobile app

I kinda feel like a jerk because I realized after posting that the exporter I used is the herokuapp one posted a bit down on this forum. Been using it for a couple months now. It just exports the data in JSON format which I convert to XML and then use it for some Excel shenanigans.

My fault on that. Still happy to share some of what the raw data allows you to measure, though.

Commissioner
After Work Football League
(Xbox Series S/X)
AWFL Discord
AWFL Daddyleagues
Old 03-21-2017, 03:12 PM   #45
Rookie

drock450's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aestis
I kinda feel like a jerk because I realized after posting that the exporter I used is the herokuapp one posted a bit down on this forum. Been using it for a couple months now. It just exports the data in JSON format which I convert to XML and then use it for some Excel shenanigans.

My fault on that. Still happy to share some of what the raw data allows you to measure, though.
Speaking of data analysis, here is an interesting check I ran because I was wondering about the prevalence of drops that I've been experiencing in my games.

According to these statistics (ran over 38k games synced with GamerHuddle), its almost an across the board, for the top 25 WRs, 1 in 10 chance of dropping a pass. I'm wondering if this speaks to some sort of over-reaching algorithm in Madden that determines drops? It might just be 1 in 10 passes is contested/throw in a tight window and results in a drop.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 3.52.22 PM.png (197.3 KB, 112 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2017, 03:19 PM   #46
Rookie

tosa's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by drock450
Speaking of data analysis, here is an interesting check I ran because I was wondering about the prevalence of drops that I've been experiencing in my games.

According to these statistics (ran over 38k games synced with GamerHuddle), its almost an across the board, for the top 25 WRs, 1 in 10 chance of dropping a pass. I'm wondering if this speaks to some sort of over-reaching algorithm in Madden that determines drops? It might just be 1 in 10 passes is contested/throw in a tight window and results in a drop.
As a Texans fan, Will Fuller ' s catch percentage makes me laugh.....if only that was accurate.
Old 03-21-2017, 05:17 PM   #47
MVP

Thank you for taking the time to both do this and share with us.
Old 03-22-2017, 12:14 PM   #48
Rookie

I am having trouble with exporting the everything but the league info. Do you have any tips for me? Thank you for doing this!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »