Home

Madden NFL 17 Title Update 11 Available Now, Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Title Update 11 Available Now, Patch Notes Included within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2017, 02:15 AM   #49
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden NFL 17 Title Update 11 Available Now, Patch Notes Included

The way the defense is now is a nice challenge for the User, with the exception of the CPU still calling a few too many cover zero blitzes even with personnel that isn't good enough to play that style.

For the CPU on offense however, the User defense is actually too good for its erratic play calling and QB A.I. It's been like this since update 10 and seems to be worse now. They have to work on this for 18.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 03-17-2017, 04:53 AM   #50
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

It's a shame they didn't fix the false start loop bug - it seems to be having every game for me now in my CPU v CPU CFM.
Old 03-17-2017, 05:31 AM   #51
Banned

jt2000's Arena

OVR: 0

Looking forward to the update. I won't have internet again until the 24th. I am on year 3 of my colts dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2017, 08:25 AM   #52
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
It's a shame they didn't fix the false start loop bug - it seems to be having every game for me now in my CPU v CPU CFM.
Based on earlier suggestions, this doesn't happen when FS is at 50.
Old 03-17-2017, 11:06 AM   #53
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

ok while everyone is having great responses to this patch, i have to bring up some things that i personally have noticed since patch happen in my games, as well as something happened to another guy in our league thats been reported so far. I have played 2 weeks games since patch, some guys only 1 so far.

1- I have noticed at times, my defenders feeling like they have the same positive charge as the guy they trying to tackle and sort of being forced away from player, no matter how i move joystick towards guy with the ball, they are being forced away. Ill record next game on ps4 and post videos showing this.Ive seen this happen on more than 1 occasion.

2- This has never ever happened before this patch- https://www.twitch.tv/poohty/clips

3- On a screen pass, a guy in our league had his player disappear, reappear out of bounds, come back in to field of play, catch ball, get called for illegal touching.

4- I have had wr just almost stop their route for a split second( not because someone in front of them, they were wide open) while qb is releasing ball, thus throwing them off their timing, ball goes right to defender like a perfect pass to him because no wr in lane to catch ball as he would have if not for the hesitation/hitch in mid route.

Now none of those things above ive seen before this patch.Which thus leads me to believe they came about due to it. I am no posting this to trash EA, but to make these issues aware and for others to look and see if its happening with them too. We play on all madden , using Aestis sliders for human vs human.Game was playing ok before patch, outside of LT playing with ghosts

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 03-17-2017, 01:16 PM   #54
Rookie

One thing bothers me the most is that there isn't a difference between elite WR and "bad" WR.

I'm talking about the All-Madden difficulty, so, I don't know if it's the case on AP but I've the slider for the CPU at 40 and at 45 for the user and the WRs just don't drop the ball. It's like they have magnetics hands and even after a big hit right after the reception, a very bad WR can hold the ball and make the catch or he can make a catch while there is a defender close to him.

I don't feel like the ratings matter for the WR like it matters for the O-Line, D-Line or the QB.

I'm the only one to feel that ?
Old 03-17-2017, 01:21 PM   #55
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
By all pro default are you matching mm sliders and CFM sliders exactly? Meaning do you have CFM injury slider at 10 like it is in the mm? Are you also playing with default CFM auto subs of 50/49? I ask bc pass def coverage has been my biggest issue so I'm interested in your default settings. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports

Hmm. mm sliders? No. I'm talking about default out of the box EA madden game default setting on all-pro. I didnt touch the sliders at all. I see the 49/50 in auto subs. The injury default in my career is 50. I'm pretty sure I didn't touch that. And, any other game sliders, also, I did not touch. I decided to completely go back and try to play the game on all default 'stuff' with an updated Falcons roster right at the beginning of the playoffs, I believe is the roster I took. So, yeah, been playing all-pro for roughly a season as I'm not quite playing as much right now. But, after this particular patch, the pass D just feels more reactive/responsive. Now, this feels like both CPU and my defense. So, my D feels a little better. And, while the D feels better, it's still beatable, for sure. Not to disappoint u, but I just killed the Packers 63-19. Lol. I play 15 min qtr with 16 acc clock, so I get a pretty full game of football. I threw extremely well. 419 yards with 4/0. I ran the ball real well, also. So, it's hard to say, definitively, if it feels 'harder' or just 'better'. I've been playing so long and used to the movements in the game, that honestly, I just feel my pocket presence and timing is too much for CPU. Lol. But, again, what I'm seeing is still surprising me, but I'm still passing at just the right time and whatnot. But, the way players are playing the zones, and pass D in general, just feels tighter and more responsive. In general, every player seems just a little more aware and responsive on runs and passes, on everything. So, to me, it just feels a little more realistic. Which, I'm happy with. I'm also seeing the safeties playing passes MUCH BETTER. I'm actually seeing my FS flying to the ball in the air, by himself, to help swat a ball from a WR who is already covered by a CB. And, the interactions playing out are between all 3 players. In the past, it always felt like the safeties had 'interaction' issues with a CB/WR tandem, and the safety would just go, 'huh?' Lol. Now, I'm seeing the safety come flying in, and swat the ball while both the WR and CB are also both trying for the ball. All of this is giving the game a more organic feel for me right now. And, one more small thing - the RBs are now falling forward more appropriately, imo. Again, this just feels more appropriate from a physics perspective. All animations feel a little cleaner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2017, 07:06 PM   #56
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charvalos
One thing bothers me the most is that there isn't a difference between elite WR and "bad" WR.

I'm talking about the All-Madden difficulty, so, I don't know if it's the case on AP but I've the slider for the CPU at 40 and at 45 for the user and the WRs just don't drop the ball. It's like they have magnetics hands and even after a big hit right after the reception, a very bad WR can hold the ball and make the catch or he can make a catch while there is a defender close to him.

I don't feel like the ratings matter for the WR like it matters for the O-Line, D-Line or the QB.

I'm the only one to feel that ?
I haven't noticed this on AP.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »