Home

EA Sports Madden 18 Dev Tweets

This is a discussion on EA Sports Madden 18 Dev Tweets within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2017, 03:46 PM   #305
MVP
 
OhMrHanky's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
EA Sports Madden 18 Dev Tweets

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
I got totally blasted by Rex for asking about the patch.


">









I think from their perspective, it'll be ready when it's ready and you'll see it when it does. From your perspective (and many other player perspectives), u want to know exactly WHEN is something going to be FIXED!!

Check out this interaction. I'll say it, again. I like the current team, and I dig Clint, but this tweet has me worried about how the team views CPU AI as a whole. Lol

https://twitter.com/iupuiguy82/statu...00160733913088

https://twitter.com/ohmrhanky/status/901161209323548672


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OhMrHanky is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2017, 08:36 PM   #306
Pro
 
StL_RamZ's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Mar 2011
Re: EA Sports Madden 18 Dev Tweets




Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
StL_RamZ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 11:22 AM   #307
MVP
 
Gorilla Glass's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Aug 2010
Re: EA Sports Madden 18 Dev Tweets

Rex is on Twitch going over zone and how it will be tuned.

Play Recognition and Zone will benefit guys in the 90s. Meaning they will break on the ball once it's out.
Gorilla Glass is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 05:53 PM   #308
Banned
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Mar 2008
Re: EA Sports Madden 18 Dev Tweets

Yeah put out a broken game and give attitude when you nicely asked, btw, when he was going to fix it. Sorry but the guy is an onion and needs to go.
viking12344 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 04:19 AM   #309
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Re: EA Sports Madden 18 Dev Tweets

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking12344
Yeah put out a broken game and give attitude when you nicely asked, btw, when he was going to fix it. Sorry but the guy is an onion and needs to go.
Agreed. Totally wrong and inappropriate way to speak to your loyal customers, ESPECIALLY when he's talking about something that, for many, leaves the game unplayable, even though it's already been paid for.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
mykelmosinee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 08:08 AM   #310
MVP
 
PhillyPhanatic14's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Ocean City, MD
Re: EA Sports Madden 18 Dev Tweets

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking12344
Yeah put out a broken game and give attitude when you nicely asked, btw, when he was going to fix it. Sorry but the guy is an onion and needs to go.
Pretty messed up to ban a dude that's been here for 9 years after this message. What Rex said was out of line and we all know it. Curious to know what's going on with OS this week where threads are closing and people are getting banned if they speak anything negative about the game. Not trying to start anything, it just seems like this should be a community where we're all aloud to speak our minds and it's turning into a place where you have to say the company line to be able to not get banned.

We all know what Rex said was super out of line and I'm not sure why that can't be pointed out. This guy was looking out for a fellow customer and bringing up a good point that the Devs treated a customer like trash. Why isn't that allowed to be discussed?

In the "That Time of Year Again" forum Kehlis said, "Notice I used "we" and "us" throughout. We are all in this together. If we can get over the stigma of someone's status on this site, whether it be a mod, a defender, or an agitator. A supporter or non supporter. We can make great strides TOGETHER."

This dude was sticking up for someone on these forums that got treated like trash. He was doing exactly what Kehlis said to do. How do you ban someone for that?

Last edited by PhillyPhanatic14; 08-27-2017 at 08:16 AM.
PhillyPhanatic14 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 08:23 AM   #311
Community Manager
 
Millennium's Arena
 
OVR: 46
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: OS East Regional Office
Posts: 9,951
Re: EA Sports Madden 18 Dev Tweets

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
Pretty messed up to ban a dude that's been here for 9 years after this message. What Rex said was out of line and we all know it. Curious to know what's going on with OS this week where threads are closing and people are getting banned if they speak anything negative about the game. Not trying to start anything, it just seems like this should be a community where we're all aloud to speak our minds and it's turning into a place where you have to say the company line to be able to not get banned.

We all know what Rex said was super out of line and I'm not sure why that can't be pointed out. This guy was looking out for a fellow customer and bringing up a good point that the Devs treated a customer like trash. Why isn't that allowed to be discussed?

In the "That Time of Year Again" forum Kehlis said, "Notice I used "we" and "us" throughout. We are all in this together. If we can get over the stigma of someone's status on this site, whether it be a mod, a defender, or an agitator. A supporter or non supporter. We can make great strides TOGETHER."

This dude was sticking up for someone on these forums that got treated like trash. He was doing exactly what Kehlis said to do. How do you ban someone for that?
He was doing nothing close to what that thread states. He makes a direct insult at a dev and one of the big things we state is that your time on the site does not matter when you decide to attack another user or dev.

"Curious to know where OS is going" - It's Madden release week. We always have a heightened amount of close threads due to people repeating thoughts instead of using the search feature and having a heightened level of aggression because Madden is in the spotlight.

You think that guy was defending a user on this forum? I'm sorry you feel that way because in my view that guy is doing nothing but creating another attack.

Oh, and so it's clear - We have PLENTY of thread not using the "Company Line" (HUGE thread in QB awareness in the pocket), but hey - that doesn't fit the agenda for your post so why bring it up, right?



Sent from my Pixel XL using Operation Sports mobile app
__________________
Community Manager
OperationSports.com

My Twitter
My PARTNERED Twitch Channel!
Millennium is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2017, 08:46 AM   #312
MVP
 
PhillyPhanatic14's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Ocean City, MD
Re: EA Sports Madden 18 Dev Tweets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
He was doing nothing close to what that thread states. He makes a direct insult at a dev and one of the big things we state is that your time on the site does not matter when you decide to attack another user or dev.

"Curious to know where OS is going" - It's Madden release week. We always have a heightened amount of close threads due to people repeating thoughts instead of using the search feature and having a heightened level of aggression because Madden is in the spotlight.

You think that guy was defending a user on this forum? I'm sorry you feel that way because in my view that guy is doing nothing but creating another attack.

Oh, and so it's clear - We have PLENTY of thread not using the "Company Line" (HUGE thread in QB awareness in the pocket), but hey - that doesn't fit the agenda for your post so why bring it up, right?



Sent from my Pixel XL using Operation Sports mobile app

I've seen plenty of threads closed this week that discuss legitimate issues with the game and are not being divisive, but people complain that they shouldn't be around because they are intentionally dissing madden and they get shut down. Even when that's not the case!

I get that this dude called Rex an onion, not called for, but he brought up a great point that Rex was asked a question about a fix for the game and he responded in a totally inappropriate way that was not called for.

I get that this thread is about dev tweets, and I'm all about keeping it cleaned up with only dev tweets, but you tell me- if someone started a thread with the title "Rex is a jerk" how long would that last? It's a clear fact based on his tweet, but where can we discuss that on this site? If OS members can get banned for saying things about the devs, why is it totally acceptable to let a dev treat one of our own like trash?
PhillyPhanatic14 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:33 PM.

Top -