Home

The Madden NFL 18 Hype Train is Ready to Begin...

This is a discussion on The Madden NFL 18 Hype Train is Ready to Begin... within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2017, 11:44 AM   #41
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Madden NFL 18 Hype Train is Ready to Begin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
We'll see, but hope this is true. I feel that innovation is something this series greatly needs.

http://www.mobipicker.com/madden-nfl...ecade-says-ea/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Funny article, my only bone in any industry is the overuse of the word "innovation", innovation is great when it is actually carried out, but having worked in a couple of multi nationals that speak in a weird language called "execu-speak", that word really grinds on me when it's just lip service. Here is to hoping for proper innovation!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2017, 11:54 AM   #42
MVP

jbd345's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
Well id say this, i recall for Madden 25 what they showed of RG3 supposedly taken from in footage , never matched up to how the game actually looked in real life.So even them showing something between now and release, im going to have a hard time believing it will actually look that good once the game comes out graphically speaking.

Ill just leave this here as a reminder , cant believe everything we see when they want to "highlight" what frostbite will do for the game. I only state this because honestly , ive yet to see madden look at good as it does in this video highlighting what Ignite engine was supposed to bring us , but never did:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxE5MaKuCEc

Easy to forget this , so just look back at this video when videos finally start to be shown of gameplay.

Here is the one for madden , that says actual in game footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGw516n2d9E

So i feel like , for me, its gonna be hard to swallow a video as what game will actually look like until i test it in my own hands.

As for features , im wiling to put 100$ up that they are brining back a "superstar" type mode, kinda like 2k has my player. Where you make your way into NFL and try to have your own career.......Not a rocket scientist here , but pretty sure that seems about obvious to me with the "new modes" quote from the article JP posted.
Frostbite engine footage vs frostbite in game footage is prett close. The difference between the engine footage for battlefront and the actual game was almost unnoticeable. I think we'll finally get an engine trailer that will be close to what we'll actually get.
Old 05-11-2017, 12:13 PM   #43
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallB21
Oh, and make it all sharable with the community
Share franchises in that I can download your franchise and continue its far as I want or just to play a single game to experience what you are living.
Old 05-11-2017, 12:26 PM   #44
Pro

People still believe this madden curse bs? lololololol
Old 05-11-2017, 12:27 PM   #45
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

That's just a generic picture. It does not depict the cover of madden by any means. Forget story mode , forget all the different modes. How about making a game that finally looks and plays like what's we see on Sunday. Update player models , lighting, player movement and AI. Realistic sidelines. Authentic introductions for every team. Ability to create and edit player equipment like NBA 2k. A true tv broadcast camera angle. A more dynamic passing game . Better half time presentation. More dynamic weather changes throughout the game. Not have every player for every position have the same stance and running motion.
Focus on the game first
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2017, 01:09 PM   #46
Rookie

darknmild's Arena

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toupal
I could care less who is on the cover. I just end up downloading the game anyways.

I am just holding my breathe for a revamped franchise mode, better stat tracking, more customization, and of course custom draft classes (again).
100% agreement with this.
Old 05-11-2017, 01:13 PM   #47
MVP

OVR: 12

I want to be able to continue my current CFM.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Old 05-11-2017, 02:14 PM   #48
Pro

rkocjay's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDKing
I want to be able to continue my current CFM.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
greatly agree

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »