Home

Tom Brady is the Madden NFL 18 Cover Athlete, First Trailer Reveals Story Mode

This is a discussion on Tom Brady is the Madden NFL 18 Cover Athlete, First Trailer Reveals Story Mode within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2017, 02:12 PM   #121
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Tom Brady is the Madden NFL 18 Cover Athlete, First Trailer Reveals Story Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakaveliLPC
Jesus Christ thank you!!! It's the single most frustrating thing about OS.. but every year it seems to never fail, the biggest complaints are about socks, elbow pads, helmets, etc. It's like they'll give them a pass for terrible gameplay as long as a wristband is the correct length or color. I feel like I'm the only one on here who couldn't give a damn about that aspect. It's actually a running gag between me and my brother how obsessed this community is about equipment. Fix the gameplay, fix the running animations, the WR-CB animations, improve franchise, stop focusing on equipment. It drives me crazy
Non equipment guys, how many times do you have to be told there are two separate teams for art vs gameplay. the art guys who work on equipment/stadiums literally having nothing to do with the gameplay team. It's not like they are robbing Peter to pay Paul
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2017, 02:37 PM   #122
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Re: Tom Brady is the Madden NFL 18 Cover Athlete, First Trailer Reveals Story Mode

I don't follow equipment much, so please excuse my ignorance, but if it is true that 25 NFL teams will be using the VICIS ZERO1 helmet, then we can expect that to be in game?
Old 05-17-2017, 02:53 PM   #123
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

You need both aspects to have a successful game....graphics authenticity and gameplay authenticity. When one fails it takes away the whole realism of the game. That is why there are two separate teams that work toward one goal.

Yes, cleats and equipment matter, but what would great AI and proper run blocking mean if there were not complimenting graphics and authenticity to support it.
Old 05-17-2017, 03:55 PM   #124
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
Non equipment guys, how many times do you have to be told there are two separate teams for art vs gameplay. the art guys who work on equipment/stadiums literally having nothing to do with the gameplay team. It's not like they are robbing Peter to pay Paul
There's only one guy actually setting equipment, and he does all the ratings too. One guy.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Operation Sports mobile app

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 05-24-2017, 01:11 PM   #125
Rookie

still no mouthpiece and the painted on sleeves which means the shooter sleeves are still out! shame the last two ncaa football games had better equipment to choose from that the last 2 maddens
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2017, 03:13 PM   #126
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Tom_Brady
still no mouthpiece and the painted on sleeves which means the shooter sleeves are still out! shame the last two ncaa football games had better equipment to choose from that the last 2 maddens
Nothing is known yet but I'm leaning the same way you are. It took what? 8 years to get all the new equipment they finally added last year. I wouldn't be surprised is equipment isn't updated for the next iteration or 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »