Home

2 Of The Top Community Requests?

This is a discussion on 2 Of The Top Community Requests? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2017, 07:23 PM   #9
Pro

StayPlation82's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: 2 Of The Top Community Requests?

the biggest 3 to me have to deal with coaches, the draft and contracts. let's see what we get in a few weeks.
Old 05-31-2017, 07:37 PM   #10
Rookie

sir psycho's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
After the response to a tweet by Clint, I am expecting oline injuries to be one of them. I know that people will think of that as a gameplay thing, but since I expect it to only happen in CFM on sim style, I am putting it into the CFM category.

I know that others will disagree, but that would be a huge get to me.
I didn't see that tweet before. O-line injuries would be huge, and I would be thrilled if that were one of the improvements.
Old 06-01-2017, 05:30 AM   #11
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18

I expect they will finally have a real draft board as its pretty simple, every fantasy draft league (nfl.com, yahoo, espn etc.) has that ability, and is something that EA halfway implemented 2 years ago with their watchlist.

OL / Off-ball injuries is my other guess based on Clint's tweet. Although, I think this is not exactly CFM specific, I'm not getting my hopes up that they aren't counting this as one of the 2 community requests.

Honestly, 2 community requests achieved in one year is pretty weak for CFM but I guess its better than nothing.

Commissioner of Sim Madden League Europe. Established league for sim players in Europe. Join here:
SML - Europe PS4 Madden Online Franchise

Last edited by brza37; 06-01-2017 at 05:32 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2017, 06:27 AM   #12
Rookie

SyncereBlackout's Arena

OVR: 0

I forgot about some of the things in the list above. Based on tweets the "lowest hanging fruit" would be formation subs given the contracts they've signed to provide updated and periodic commentary.

Also historical stat tracking seems like something that can be achieved without devoting a lot of bodies to it compared to the other requests we have made that would need to be built from the ground up. These at least have existing assets

NY Jets
NY Yankees
NY Rangers
Florida Gators
Old 06-01-2017, 07:42 AM   #13
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

I posted in the dev thread about this, but will go again here. IF off ball injuries are not part of the CFM community features (very likely on their way based on the 5 OL on roster tweet) then I'd make an educated guess on Coaching Carousel and Draft Board.

Coaching because I think my motherboard will blow a fuse if we go into M17 with a broken coaching system that I've hammered on being broken since M13.

Draft board because it's a killer in online franchises if a big chunk of the league can't make draft night and the CPU takes a load of duds despite some gems sitting there.

I would hope RFAs, rookie contract options and further fine tuning of formation subs have made it in but are not big enough to tote as "new CFM features" but I don't put it past EA to try and milk a dry cow.

Edit: Low hanging fruit which should have never left the game would be Commentators saying rookie names, but if they call this a new feature I might have a rant! I posted previously about player morale but don't think this makes m17.

Last edited by Mattanite; 06-01-2017 at 07:45 AM.
Old 06-01-2017, 08:41 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 1

coaching staff - their affect and personal progression
formation subs inc all ST plays in custom playbooks
contracts - front end/back end/stable, amending to use cap space available in current year, 5th year option, rfas, both franchise tag types
draft board
true coach style
coach focus like strip ball aka ncaa
practice in cfm offline with 2 controllers to test coverages etc
custom packages for formations
play designer

ill take all the above
Old 06-01-2017, 08:46 AM   #15
Go Pack Go!!

NateDogPack12's Arena

The team has lamented the difficulty and cost-benefit analysis in creating an off-ball injury system. I'm going to reluctantly predict that doesn't make the cut notwithstanding Clint's tweet, but I think we will get something to compensate for it like injury editing. Of course I'd prefer an actual injury system.

For me, I want custom, shareable draft classes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2017, 09:00 AM   #16
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Id love to see some sort of weekly wrap up show...but i dont think its a top community request. As i have said for years, i would like something that makes me immersed in my franchise and not a bunch of play now games. The news feed just doesnt cut it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »