Leaked madden 18 e3 - Page 10 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Leaked madden 18 e3

This is a discussion on Leaked madden 18 e3 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football

Old 06-14-2017, 12:07 PM   #73
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Leaked madden 18 e3

Well maybe we should get back on topic before this thread gets locked...lol

With that said, it's really hard to see anything diffent between 17-18 with these clips but I'm really looking forward to more footage and breakdowns with hopefully some great improvements to the game that we all hope for at this time every year.
Old 06-14-2017, 12:12 PM   #74
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
Well maybe we should get back on topic before this thread gets locked...lol

With that said, it's really hard to see anything diffent between 17-18 with these clips but I'm really looking forward to more footage and breakdowns with hopefully some great improvements to the game that we all hope for at this time every year.
The left tackle on the Redskins clip... he doesn't just hug the defensive end. He jabs him, and then the end comes back and they fight some more. Also, Kirk Cousins turns his body toward a WR, resets, and then fires over the middle (of course it's intercepted). So there are definitely some differences that I am very pleased with.
Old 06-14-2017, 12:18 PM   #75
EA UFC GameChanger

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
They'd rather blame the poster than EA/Tib

Nah in all seriousness it falls on def ears over here. People don't want to discuss the same issues over and over. It's better off taking it to twitter where devs can hear you, but it's not like it matters there either. The game is going to be what it is. If Tiburon decides to address something then just hope it's done properly.
This.

This is the reality. This community while big is becoming less and less important every year. The focus of every gaming company is online and ESports.

I'll give you an example: I'm an EA gamechanger for UFC. There are 8 of us. I'm the only one focused on offline play. I'm one of 2 solely focused on realism and AI. The rest are online gamers who while interested in realism arent what I would describe as hardcore sim focused players. So while my views are important to the team, the online crowd is probably holds a little more weight (Many of them are smarter than me so that plays a role too).

We are dinosaurs people. While the modes we love arent likely to go extinct anytime soon, the focus is no longer on us.
Old 06-14-2017, 12:22 PM   #76
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
This.

This is the reality. This community while big is becoming less and less important every year. The focus of every gaming company is online and ESports.

I'll give you an example: I'm an EA gamechanger for UFC. There are 8 of us. I'm the only one focused on offline play. I'm one of 2 solely focused on realism and AI. The rest are online gamers who while interested in realism arent what I would describe as hardcore sim focused players. So while my views are important to the team, the online crowd is probably holds a little more weight (Many of them are smarter than me so that plays a role too).

We are dinosaurs people. While the modes we love arent likely to go extinct anytime soon, the focus is no longer on us.
I think you underestimate how great the separation of modes is going to be.

If you haven't heard yet, because there are now competitive mode, sim mode and arcade mode, title updates will be geared specifically to each mode. Meaning the sim crowd may want something that the comp crowd does not, and EA will be able to deliver for both, rather than choosing Esports over sim.

If that isn't encouraging to you then nothing could ever be, I feel.
Old 06-14-2017, 12:22 PM   #77
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
The left tackle on the Redskins clip... he doesn't just hug the defensive end. He jabs him, and then the end comes back and they fight some more. Also, Kirk Cousins turns his body toward a WR, resets, and then fires over the middle (of course it's intercepted). So there are definitely some differences that I am very pleased with.
Everyone keeps talking about Cousins throwing, where is that clip??

All I see at the start of this thread is a stuffed handoff and a punt.

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-14-2017, 12:27 PM   #78
MVP

49UNCFan's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Could the difference also be HDR for 18?
That will be a huge difference

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Subscribe and Follow! Thanks!
Old 06-14-2017, 12:28 PM   #79
Hall Of Fame

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Everyone keeps talking about Cousins throwing, where is that clip??

All I see at the start of this thread is a stuffed handoff and a punt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu0pduzVMLo
Old 06-14-2017, 12:32 PM   #80
EA UFC GameChanger

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
I think you underestimate how great the separation of modes is going to be.

If you haven't heard yet, because there are now competitive mode, sim mode and arcade mode, title updates will be geared specifically to each mode. Meaning the sim crowd may want something that the comp crowd does not, and EA will be able to deliver for both, rather than choosing Esports over sim.

If that isn't encouraging to you then nothing could ever be, I feel.

Let's see how sim mode plays and how much attention it gets post launch before we start talking about how great the separation of modes will be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »