The #1 thing that I have been waiting on for years - Page 3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

The #1 thing that I have been waiting on for years

This is a discussion on The #1 thing that I have been waiting on for years within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football

Old 06-17-2017, 09:53 AM   #17
Rookie

VinnyVegas28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The #1 thing that I have been waiting on for years

Just make sure you both have ethernet cable going direct to ps4 for best quality

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk
Old 06-17-2017, 10:26 AM   #18
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo12308
Wait, so you're both saying that I can play CFM with a friend, who is not on the same PS4, and we can be on the same team, playing live at the same time with two different players on the field playing against the CPU? How am I just now hearing about this?!?!? Been waiting years for this feature...wow do I feel dumb.

Does it work with both online CFM and offline CFM?
If Online CFM allows couch co-op, then it should work. I haven't played Madden in a year or two now, so I don't remember what all CFM allows.
Old 06-17-2017, 01:27 PM   #19
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

OVR: 12

Just a heads up, if you have a PS4 you have been able to play on the same team with a friend online on CFM ever since the SharePlay feature was implemented. I've done a franchise on the same team wit a friend on Fifa online that way!

Edit: guess I should have read the previous page first as others have already mentioned this~
Old 06-18-2017, 05:15 AM   #20
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Okay I thought this thread was about Madden? If you can play co-op in CFM on another game what does that have to do with the OP? You are confusing people who think you're talking about Madden. Please specify the game in your post if you aren't talking about Madden. Thanks!
Old 06-18-2017, 08:55 AM   #21
Pro

OVR: 2

mouthpieces

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2017, 11:11 AM   #22
Rookie

Shareplay is only a Playstation feature, correct? Can you do the same thing on Xbox? I did do some research and found out about people using Shareplay, but have never found anything in regards to being able to do the same thing with Xbox 1. Madden is my #1 and is why I posted in the Madden forums, but I'm up for any game that I could make work.

Thanks for all the feedback.
Old 06-19-2017, 06:56 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
Okay I thought this thread was about Madden? If you can play co-op in CFM on another game what does that have to do with the OP? You are confusing people who think you're talking about Madden. Please specify the game in your post if you aren't talking about Madden. Thanks!
What are you talking about? Pretty much every post so far has been directed towards establishing whether or not Madden can be played co-op online, and I for one have (finally) come to the great SharePlay realization. Some have mentioned other games, but only to explain the viability of SharePlay. The conclusion has been reached that while there is an online co-op feature in Madden 18, it will not be for CFM but that doesn't matter because the SharePlay feature on PS4 has allowed Madden CFM players to play co-op online all along (an oversight which I am quite upset to be just discovering now).

Sooooo, problem solved. Doesn't matter if Madden has co-op CFM built in or not, use shareplay and you've got it.
Old 06-21-2017, 09:43 AM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo12308
Sooooo, problem solved. Doesn't matter if Madden has co-op CFM built in or not, use shareplay and you've got it.
But this is not possible on Xbox 1 is it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »