Home

Madden 18 Longshot Scott Porter Blog

This is a discussion on Madden 18 Longshot Scott Porter Blog within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2017, 03:26 PM   #161

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Madden 18 Longshot Scott Porter Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
YOU just derailed the thread. My comment was a joke, and the very second comment in this thread was "my god why couldn't this come out 3 weeks ago." Followed by several other comments about how another Longshot update is less than desirable. If anything the thread was derailed from post #2.

EDIT- every single post except the OP on the first page was about how no one wanted another Longshot blog to start. Are you sure you know what this thread is even about?.

Quite sure, I'm well aware this hasn't been about long shot pretty much from the start.

If your allowed to make a "joke" about mods just needing to lock everything that doesn't share info you want then I'm allowed to make just as outlandish of a "joke."

And obviously (per your reported post) I am not threatening bans.

I was matching your ridiculous exaggeration with an equally ridiculous exaggeration.

Haven't read your PM yet but let me know if I need to respond to you both publicly and privately, would be happy to do so.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2017, 07:05 PM   #162
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 18 Longshot Scott Porter Blog

Just my personal opinion, which means nothing, but Longshot is something I'm simply not interested in. For myself, its a total waste of time. I just want to play a fundamentally sound football game that plays like a real Football game. I am very disappointed that EA put this before CFM.

I think Longshot should be it own separate game, sold as a separate video game like Call of Duty and not be included in Madden. I believe issues that have plagued Madden for years, game play, should have been #1 priority. Especially Franchise Mode which has been promised for years.

I am not interested in guiding someones career other than my own. What's the point. In a game like that, I want to build my own character like in MLB where it is about me or any character I create. I could care less who Wade is or what hes about. I may want to be a WR instead of a QB. This mode gives you no options. I hope that those that are looking forward to it really get to enjoy it. I think the game could have potential as a separate game, but I honestly believe it shouldn't have taken away resources from CFM. I think EA should do what they said they were going to do for the last few years. Make CFM the priority. As promised.

I am not trying to be disrespectful to those that are looking forward to it. Just voicing my opinion.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »