Home

Madden NFL 18 Trailer - What's New This Year

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 18 Trailer - What's New This Year within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2017, 07:28 AM   #185

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Madden NFL 18 Trailer - What's New This Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombSong
Now for the long version of this post.

The Trailor which is the topic of the post is like every madden trailer that has come before it. Zoomed in footage of the game in camera angles no one will never play in, flashed across the screen at various speeds and at 1 to 3 second lengths. Do take note that the actual gameplay camara shots are really short.

I reckon for the ones with short memories and don't recall trailers past and relate them to the game they actually played when they got it, also forget that what you see in sizzle trailers is 30% of what you gonna have when you actually are playing the game. If that.

I'm sure there are those that feel different. Nothing wrong with that. They have a right to come here and post that view. However short or long they want.

That said. I sure do hope they show some video in the near future, that shows off the game doing all the things they are hyping in the blogs. I don't think that's too much to ask.

Marvel vs capcom ain't out until September and not only do we have footage, we got a demo. That's confidence in your product. Axis football 18 has even got gameplay footage out and his game ain't triple A quality yet but at least he showing what he got. I like when companies show off their game. I hate the sizzle trailers.

I don't know what else to say about a trailor that shows you very little that won't get my short comments about it flagged and then encouraged to just keep my opinion to myself.........on a public forum.

I thought that was what the ignore button was for... when a person posts stuff that makes you feel sad and you can't debate them or care to you hide from them. So that all points of view can still be heard even if you don't want to hear nothing but your point of view.
Don't want you to keep your comments to yourself which is why I encouraged more. I always enjoy your stuff.

And I can't use the "ignore" feature, not that I would anyway in your case.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »