Home

Madden 18 uniform error corrections

This is a discussion on Madden 18 uniform error corrections within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2017, 10:18 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 uniform error corrections

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwarren3
Every Nike uniform rebrand so far has been in the game on day 1. (Seahawks, Vikings, Dolphins, Jags, Browns). I'm fairly confident that Kane got the lions uniforms in.
I totally goofed on that last post of mine. I totally meant to say, is there going to be any screen shots of the Lions new uniforms. I totally would bet on the Lions new uniforms being in the game. Lol my bad!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2017, 11:50 AM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thank you! I don't understand why this cannot be corrected
Old 07-29-2017, 11:57 AM   #67
Rookie

Cato06's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cato06
Already finding the first uniform corrections...
the Patriots pants stripe is too skinny. This has been mentioned multiple times before. The stripe is much wider both on home pants and color rush pants. They don't wear the Texans style pants.
http://https://www.boston.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/MalcolmButler-850x478.jpg

http://https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/2017/db-wr-interaction

Ok, so I popped in madden 17 cause I'm starting to get hyped for 18. Maybe I'm seeing things but did you guys update the pats pants to make a wider seam stripe for madden 17 somewhere along the line of patches?? It looks wider than what you show in your madden 18 photos so far....I'm totally confused now. Why would it be more accurate in madden 17 and not in 18'?? Are we seeing older player models in the madden 18 photos? Either that or you guys screwed it up again and made the stripe to skinny again. You guys have a funny way of marketing things.
Old 07-30-2017, 02:59 AM   #68
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Rawlings tachyon helmet will not be in M18 this year. The company pulled its helmet from the lineup.
Old 07-30-2017, 08:00 PM   #69
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
Rawlings tachyon helmet will not be in M18 this year. The company pulled its helmet from the lineup.

How many guys use this helmet?

Is this a major loss?

I wonder why Rawlings pulled out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-30-2017, 08:03 PM   #70
Banned

BucksInSix's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
Wait, I've been gone from Madden for years. In all seriousness, do the developers/artists actually come on here and fix uniform errors? If so, two things. Kuddos to EA. And secondly, I BEG you PRETTY PLEASE with sugar on top... fix the ridiculously HUUUUGE stripes and "GSH," on the Bears jerseys. If not... I'll live with it...

I second this.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 07-30-2017, 08:24 PM   #71
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucksInSix
I second this.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Still haven't really heard or seen anything about the Bears uniforms. But seeing people talk about how the Patriots stripe isn't wide enough kind of makes me laugh (no offense to whoever posted it). Take a minute to look at the Bears sleeve stripes and the GSH on the Bears real jerseys and then look at the stripes and the GHS on the jerseys in Madden... you'll probably realize that the Patriots pants stripes are a lot closer than you might think.

Either way, I'm with everyone on this thread, on matter how minor it may seem to someone. If you play every game with one team (like I do on CFM) then any and all uniform errors are a big deal to you.

I remember seeing the Bears jerseys with the huge stripes/GSH years ago and I legitimately thought it was a screenshot of a Bears throwback uniform. When I realized it was their home/away jersey I couldn't believe it.

Side note: It's especially bad on the navy (home jersey) but still pretty bad on the away (white).

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2017, 09:03 PM   #72
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
How many guys use this helmet?

Is this a major loss?

I wonder why Rawlings pulled out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not really a loss. Josh Norman wore it. I believe they pulled out because it copied the Riddell model . So it might have had copyright issues. It's not in the nfl either , so those players who did use it would have to change now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »