Home

Enter For Your Chance to Win an Xbox One S Madden NFL 18 Bundle - Winner Announced

This is a discussion on Enter For Your Chance to Win an Xbox One S Madden NFL 18 Bundle - Winner Announced within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2017, 09:29 PM   #9
Just started!

OVR: 0
1.)The first Madden I played was Madden 07
2.)Honestly my favorite Madden game is Madden 17. Yes this game got a lot of hate but this is one *of the first time I was this engaged into the Madden series and Ultimate team.
3.)My most memorable Madden moment is, I was playing a game online Raiders vs Packers and I was losing 34-0 at the end of the Half and at the second half Derek Carr,Amari Cooper and Michael Crabtree went beast mode. I ended up winning that game 42-34.
4.)My Favorite Mode is "Draft Champions" easily.*
5.)I think my favorite feature in Madden is probably the graphics because of how realistic they look.
6.) If I were to bring my own feature to Madden it will probably be in Connected franchise you can make your own team and expand the NFL to probably like 38 teams.
Old 07-26-2017, 09:33 PM   #10
Rookie

Which Madden did you play first?*Madden 94 SNES
What is your favorite Madden game and why?*Madden 13.. the Intro gets me everytime!!!
What is your most memorable Madden moment?*Becoming the best Madden H2H Champion during Family Reunion Tournament
What is your favorite mode in Madden?*Franchise/Career Mode
What is your favorite feature in Madden*(past or present)? Madden 2007 Superstar Mode and the IQ Test
If you had a chance to bring your own feature into Madden, what would it be? Ability to reconstruct contracts in CFM before resigning year
Old 07-26-2017, 09:33 PM   #11
Rookie

Re: Enter For Your Chance to Win an Xbox One S Madden NFL 18 Bundle

Which Madden did you play first? Madden 98 PS1

What is your favorite Madden game and why? Madden 2005
Why? Create new uniforms, Hit Stick, Player Storylines

What is your most memorable Madden moment? Coming back from a 28 point deficit to force a game into overtime in Madden 17.

What is your favorite mode in Madden? Franchise

What is your favorite feature in Madden (past or present)? Hit Stick, Import NCAA draft classes

If you had a chance to bring your own feature into Madden, what would it be?
Custom Draft Classes and Coaching Carousel
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2017, 09:35 PM   #12
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Which Madden did you play first?
Madden '94 for the SNES

What is your favorite Madden game and why?
Madden 04 for the PS2. I put more hours into that game than any other to date. I loved every aspect, from the soundtrack, to the gameplay, to Al Michaels and John Madden in the booth, and especially the ability to create custom plays (not just playbooks, but actual plays).

What is your most memorable Madden moment?
Honestly, my most memorable moment wasn't really even in a game. My freshmen year of college, I was hit with a little bit of homesickness. My brother came up to visit a few of his friends who were still going there at the time, so I had him bring up my PS2. When I booted it up and the Madden 04 soundtrack started, all that negativity kinda melted away.

What is your favorite mode in Madden?
Dynasty/Franchise. I loved the aspects of being able to control everything, including setting ticket and merch prices, creating custom uniforms and stadiums, etc.

What is your favorite feature in Madden (past or present)?
Easily creating custom plays. Being able to customize blocking assignments, and custom routes for receivers was a blast, and it was amazing seeing a play go from my head to the field.

I've already said it twice. Custom plays lol. But if I had to pick something that wasn't already in a previous game, I would say custom commentary and presentation, or at least multiple broadcast teams and packages. It would be awesome to see games on FOX, CBS, ESPN, etc. I'd also love to see a SportsCenter-like presentation to look at between games in Franchise mode with highlights from around the league.
Old 07-26-2017, 09:41 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 1

Which Madden did you play first?
Madden 95. I spent an embarrassingly number of hours on that game as a kid.

What is your favorite Madden game and why?
My favorite was Madden 2005. The hit stick, mini camps, Tony Bruno Show, and last year of Culpepper/Moss combo. That was such a fun game and I spent a ton of time in franchise mode.

What is your most memorable Madden moment?
My most memorable Madden moment was a tradition that I had with my cousin. Before online franchise mode, we would get together for about 6 years in a row to go get Madden at midnight. Then, we'd start a franchise where we each had a team in the same division. We'd draft awful teams and try to rebuild and compete against each other. That was such a blast.

What is your favorite mode in Madden?
I'm a franchise guy all the way. I love building/managing teams. I almost find more joy in roster management than actually playing the games.

What is your favorite feature in Madden (past or present)?
I always thought this was underappreciated, but the Tony Bruno show was amazing and I thought it could have been built on. It added a level of immersion that sports games hadn't seen up to that point.

I think the ability to create teams with custom logos/imagery/jerseys/arenas would be great. It'd add another level of customization.
Old 07-26-2017, 09:42 PM   #14
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9
Which Madden did you play first?*Madden 92
-What is your favorite Madden game and why?*Madden 92, I loved how you could break the tackles sometime and through all the excitement, if you were close to the sidelines, you would slide out of bounds and that would make you scream so loud!
-What is your most memorable Madden moment?*I broke a huge run with Marshall Faulk Once, I was really Hype, The running Mechanics were so smooth in 99.
-What is your favorite mode in Madden?*Offline Franchise Without A Doubt.
-What is your favorite feature in Madden (past or present)*I Loved The Tony Bruno Radio Show, It Added So Much Immersion!
-If you had a chance to bring your own feature into Madden, what would it be?*Real Time Weather, Real Time Coaches Talking on the sidelines, a live weekly full stat tracker, the rumors, the real trades, the excitement*of football in general. Concession*stands
Old 07-26-2017, 09:47 PM   #15
Just started!

Madden 95
Hit stick and the season modes
My memorable moments was me and my homie would play all day and gamble I'm up still in that series
My favorite mode Is the franchise online offline it don't matter cowboys are my fav team by all means so its only right I'm hanging them banners up all the time
The post week wrap up was the greatest for me I was locked in. Hoping I made plays that would be shown in the highlights watch week kept me coming back
The mode or feature I would bring back or create it would be the feature where I had my own player and I could create him to my liking and group up with the guys and make mine meat of other guys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2017, 09:50 PM   #16
Rookie

ShadowGhost25's Arena

1. Which Madden did you play first? *(Madden 10)[/*]
  2. What is your favorite Madden game and why? (MADDEN 25)[/*]
  3. What is your most memorable Madden moment?(winning the superbowl with my panthers[/*]
  4. What is your favorite mode in Madden?(cfm)[/*]
  5. What is your favorite feature in Madden (past or present)?(cfm)[/*]
  6. If you had a chance to bring your own feature into Madden, what would it be? being able to download draft classes into cfm save file*[/*]

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »