Home

Enter For Your Chance to Win an Xbox One S Madden NFL 18 Bundle - Winner Announced

This is a discussion on Enter For Your Chance to Win an Xbox One S Madden NFL 18 Bundle - Winner Announced within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2017, 12:15 AM   #49
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Enter For Your Chance to Win an Xbox One S Madden NFL 18 Bundle

Which Madden did you play first?
- Madden 2005, and it's still the only reason I hook up my PS3 time to time to play it.

What is your favorite Madden game and why?
- Madden 10, never had more fun playing Franchise Mode than I did in 10. Loved the Draft Classes, game play was amazing, and while it had it's issues, Fight For the Fumble was great as it mimics the real life pile ups we see on Sundays. Extra Point was a great start to a half time show.

What is your most memorable Madden moment?
- I don't have one, but just any low scoring game where the Punter punts a lot. The NFL focuses on high scoring and putting up points but the best games in real life and in Madden are the ones with great defenses going back & fourth(think Cardinals/Seahawks from last year)

What is your favorite mode in Madden?
- Franchise Mode

What is your favorite feature in Madden (past or present)?
- Owner Mode/Relocation. Truly this feature hasn't meant more than it does now with all current landscape of the NFL changing with relocation.

If you had a chance to bring your own feature into Madden, what would it be?

- Create A Stadium with all the tools needed to fully create a stadium from the ground up. Ability to choose between a Dome Stadium, Open Air Stadium, Regular Grass or Field Turf, color of the seats, end zone, size of the jumbo tron(if you want to make your own Jerry World feel free to).

Then you can take this custom stadium and import it into CFM when you relocate or rebuild a new stadium.
Old 07-27-2017, 12:25 AM   #50
Rookie

brushbackpitch's Arena

1. Which Madden did you play first? John Madden Football 1988 for the C64 (The Original)[/*]
    2. What is your favorite Madden game and why? The original listed above as I loved the sim aspect of the game.[/*]
    3. What is your most memorable Madden moment? Madden 94, with its simplistic controls allowed my wife to be able to play against me. It's the first game I can remember she and I being able to play together.*[/*]
    4. What is your favorite mode in Madden? Franchise[/*]
    5. What is your favorite feature in Madden (past or present)? Tony Bruno's "EA Sports Radio Show" back in Madden 2005[/*]
    6. If you had a chance to bring your own feature into Madden, what would it be? The ability to add historical teams with real players from the past. Love to pit Joe Namath's '69 Jets against the '87 Giants![/*]
    [/*]
Old 07-27-2017, 12:29 AM   #51
Rookie

infernoisdead's Arena

OVR: 1

Which Madden did you play first? Madden 94 Sega Genesis

What is your favorite Madden game and why? Madden 2003 PS2, See Memorable Moment

What is your most memorable Madden moment? After school everyday (Junior/Senior yearHS) my friends and I would go back to my place. We had a dynasty going with created teams, fantasy draft rosters. We would go through a season a week it seemed. One season in the super bowl my friend drove 80 yards to come with in a score with about 5 seconds left on the clock. I recovered the onside kick. In my hubris I listened when he coaxed me to "Just throw it up, you won't!". I did, hail mary for giggles to kill the clock. He intercepted it and ran it back for a touchdown to take the lead. 15 years later and he still won't let me forget it. Those memories and seasons created bonds that will last a lifetime.

What is your favorite mode in Madden? Easy franchise mode

What is your favorite feature in Madden (past or present)? Create a team/Stadium.

If you had a chance to bring your own feature into Madden, what would it be? I would love to bring in the Build a Team feature/website that the NCAA series had. The creativity that allowed was amazing.

Thanks for everything OS!

Patrick
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2017, 12:44 AM   #52
Rookie

Which Madden did you play first?
John Madden Football '93 on Super NES

What is your favorite Madden game and why?
Madden 2005 , Ray Lewis on the Cover and introduction of Hit Stick

What is your most memorable Madden moment?

Madden 17 online coming back from 17 points down in the beginning of the 4th quarter.

*Kickoff ran back for TD
*Pick 6
*Last seconds of the game threw a Bomb to DeVante Parker for the Win

What is your favorite mode in Madden?

Practice/Training (best way to get your skills up)

What is your favorite feature in Madden (past or present)?

Defensive adjustments on the fly

If you had a chance to bring your own feature into Madden, what would it be?
College game mode within Madden
Old 07-27-2017, 01:30 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 1

-Which Madden did you play first? Madden 94 on SNES.
-What is your favorite Madden game and why? Madden 64, because it truly made the game three dimensional
-What is your most memorable Madden moment? Playing my friends in Madden and beating them so bad they threw their controller in frustration.
-What is your favorite mode in Madden? Offline Franchise
-What is your favorite feature in Madden (past or present) First Person Camera, Madden 64.
-If you had a chance to bring your own feature into Madden, what would it be? The NFL combine mini games, a la Madden 96
Old 07-27-2017, 01:47 AM   #54
MVP

Americas Team's Arena

Which Madden did you play first? Madden 94 on Super Nintendo

What is your favorite Madden game and why? Madden 2005, The Franchise Mode (Training Camp, Position Battles, Offensive/Defensive Coordinators, Tony Bruno, Trade Block, Baseball fields early in the season.)

What is your most memorable Madden moment? In the PS2 days playing head to head with my brother all day, and with friends locally on the same system in high school and college, we'd have tournaments in dorms with my basketball team.

What is your favorite mode in Madden? currently Play Now, I just like to play Play Now with different teams, CFM isn't deep enough to keep my attention, I don't care for MUT because player differences and player likenesses isn't distinct enough, and I don't have time to keep up with the online crowd. So Play Now against the cpu is my favorite mode.

What is your favorite feature in Madden (past or present)? Present- Gang tackling.

If you had a chance to bring your own feature into Madden, what would it be? I would overhaul the pass blocking, pass rushing, and Qb movement in the pocket with all new animations, make it play and look more like in real life, where Qb's trying to make plays at all cost, defensive linemen try to get to the Qb at all cost, and make the offensive linemen play to protect the Qb at all cost by not giving up after they get beat by one move.
Old 07-27-2017, 01:50 AM   #55
Just started!

1. Which Madden did you play first? *The first Madden I played was Madden 04, you can thank Mike Vick for that lol. *?[/*]
  2. What is your favorite Madden game and why? *My favorite Madden game was Madden 11. *I really started taking my game seriously and wanted to actually compete in every game I played in. *My friends and I would host tournaments and get togethers just to play Madden 11 and its been tradition ever since. *?[/*]
  3. What is your most memorable Madden moment? *My most memorable Madden moment was in a online game. *The guy that I was playing against was really really good. *He had the best defense I have ever faced till this day. *He was playing with the 49ers, I think it was Madden 13 , which was when everybody was using them thanks to that defense and Kaep. *I had the Raiders and I had no clue why I had them , but I did. *Well the game was a tight for all 4 quarters, until the very last two minutes I had to make a drive to tie the game. *the score was 10-6 , and I needed a touchdown to win the game . *The guy sacked me twice and I had an incomplete pass on 3rd down. *4th down with 40 sec left with no timeouts , I hiked the ball, ran towards the left , I threw a Hail Mary and I got intercepted , the dude was trying to score on me , I came from behind him and stripped the ball , picked it up and ran it back for a touchdown and won the game . *He turned his xbox , I went to go send him a gg in a msg when I saw in his bio that he was ranked 20 in the world at the time , I was excited and I wouldn't shut up about it for the rest of the year lol. *[/*]
?. * * * * * * 4. * What is your favorite mode in Madden? My favorite mode in*Madden has to be ultimate team , hands down. *You can do so much in that mode and be really creative when creating your team and building them to your*strengths . *

?. * * * 5. *
What is your favorite feature in Madden (past or present)? *My favorite feature has to be the HItstick feature . *I remember when*I was first*introduced to it,*I felt like you could change the way you played on Defense. *It brought an extra*excitement to the game , especially on the defensive side of the ball. *

? * * * *6.*
If you had a chance to bring your own feature into Madden, what would it be? * If*I could bring my own feature into the*game would be a feature where you could practice with your friends online. *Getting into the Lab with someone online would be a nice feature*because you could show things or practice things in*practice mode with someone instead of practicing alone with two controllers . *You could*learn*a lot of new things from different people around the world and*I think it would be a fun*experience. *

Thank you for the opportunity to enter the contest ! Keep up the good work with Madden content . *

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2017, 01:52 AM   #56
Rookie

1. Which Madden did you play first? madden on the genesis 1990
    [/*]
  2. What is your favorite Madden game and why? madden 17, closest to sim football
    [/*]
  3. What is your most memorable Madden moment? winning my first franchise super bowl
    [/*]
  4. What is your favorite mode in Madden? CFM / Franchise
    [/*]
  5. What is your favorite feature in Madden (past or present)? CFM fantasy draft mode
    [/*]
  6. If you had a chance to bring your own feature into Madden, what would it be? create custom teams
    [/*]

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »