Home

Enter For Your Chance to Win an Xbox One S Madden NFL 18 Bundle - Winner Announced

This is a discussion on Enter For Your Chance to Win an Xbox One S Madden NFL 18 Bundle - Winner Announced within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2017, 04:30 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
  1. Which Madden did you play first? My first madden was madden 2001 On PlayStation 1[/*]
  2. What is your favorite Madden game and why? Madden 05, introduction of the hit stick, anniversary year with different maddens from previous generations, create a team, and ea sports radio in franchise mode.[/*]
  3. What is your most memorable Madden moment? Finally beating my dad in madden 08.[/*]
  4. What is your favorite mode in Madden?*Connected Franchise Online.[/*]
  5. What is your favorite feature in Madden (past or present)?*Create a team, Create a Stadium, Superstar mode.[/*]
  6. If you had a chance to bring your own feature into Madden, what would it be?*CUSTOM DRAFT CLASSES!!!![/*]
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2017, 04:41 AM   #66
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6
Enter For Your Chance to Win an Xbox One S Madden NFL 18 Bundle

Which Madden did you play first? Madden 98, I believe.

-What is your favorite Madden game and why? Tough. I would have to say one of the PS2 Maddens. I believe Madden 06 because of a lot of things. Superstar Mode and Franchise. Being able to start off in college and to see how they turned out in Madden and where players got drafted.

-What is your most memorable Madden moment? Cant exactly think of a most memorable moment since I've been playing for so long. But my most memorable time is this year finally being apart of a Online League w/ all friends that played the right way. Being able to create a dynasty with my eagles against all of them.

VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS: (http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/KingJrocc23/video/25902501)

-What is your favorite mode in Madden? Would have to say offline Franchise mode.

-What is your favorite feature in Madden (past or present) Create-A-Player

-If you had a chance to bring your own feature into Madden, what would it be? I believe Madden is heading in that direction with the MUT Teams. But I would like for a full 11 on 11 to be possible. Would be amazing to actually having to be apart of a team and work together and build strategies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 07-27-2017, 04:43 AM   #67
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: Enter For Your Chance to Win an Xbox One S Madden NFL 18 Bundle

Which Madden did you play first?

Madden NFL '94 SNES (and haven't missed many since!)

What is your favorite Madden game and why?

'17. Against the popular opinion I feel like the gameplay is now making strides towards realism more than any other time in the series long history. Hopefully '18 continues that.

What is your most memorable Madden moment?

Popping in Madden '96 for the first time and seeing real player names instead of numbers

What is your favorite mode in Madden?

Franchise/CFM

What is your favorite feature in Madden (past or present)?

Stable online gameplay, moreso than any of the other major sports games.

If you had a chance to bring your own feature into Madden, what would it be?

Cross-Year/carryover saves. MLB The Show has set the bar, and there have been no attempts to match it yet.
Old 07-27-2017, 05:00 AM   #68
Rookie

Madden 2002 on PS2 in University. My housemates and I used to play using the multi-tap with all 3 of us on the same team.

Madden 25 - PS3. This was the first one I bought on the next gen consoles. So a big step forward in the gameplay for me.

Finding a 95 Throw Power QB in the 5th round, and going on to win a few superbowls with him. Also importing a draft class from NCAA, my first round pick was Brandon Siler, who locked down the middle of the D for some time. Shame he couldn't match that IRL...

Offline Franchise.

The Hit Stick.

Big improvements to the off field sections of franchise mode. Scouting, the draft, and contract negotiations, salary cap etc.
Old 07-27-2017, 05:10 AM   #69
Pro

exposedaking's Arena

Madden 92 on sega genesis

92. I used to kick my friends asses and take their money, good times lol

Witnessing the ambulance run over guys just get to that one injured player. Hilarious.

Franchise.

The vision cone

Madden in VR. now thats an idea.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 07-27-2017, 05:54 AM   #70
Rookie

loadedlux's Arena

1. Which Madden did you play first?[/*]
?-Madden 2000
  1. What is your favorite Madden game and why?[/*]
  2. -Madden 2005 because defense was the main focal point[/*]

3. [/*]
  4. What is your most memorable Madden moment?[/*]
?-coming back down 17-6 in a 4th quarter against a cheeser online back in Madden 12
  1. What is your favorite mode in Madden?[/*]
  2. -Offline Franchise[/*]

3. [/*]
  4. What is your favorite feature in Madden (past or present)?[/*]
  5. -Formation Audibles[/*]

6. [/*]
  7. If you had a chance to bring your own feature into Madden, what would it be?[/*]
?-Dynamic Radio Show for Franchise
Old 07-27-2017, 07:09 AM   #71
Rookie

1. Which Madden did you play first? I played madden 2004 first.[/*]
  1. What is your favorite Madden game and why? Madden 25 I just loved the smooth running and graphics were really good .[/*]
  2. What is your most memorable Madden moment? My favorite madden moment is in high school I played my friend that was considered one of the best in madden offline and online however I managed to beat him in an online game now we do this every year one game to determine who is best. Since madden 2010.[/*]
  3. What is your favorite mode in Madden? Longshot!!! I feel like it is going to make madden 18 the best madden of all time.[/*]
  4. What is your favorite feature in Madden (past or present)? Longshot! It looks interesting can't wait to play it[/*]
  5. If you had a chance to bring your own feature into Madden, what would it be? It would be 2 things to bring back NCAA football games and to upload draft classes from the NCAA dynasty mode to madden once again.*[/*]
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2017, 07:15 AM   #72
Just started!

Which Madden did you play first? - Madden 2001[*]What is your favorite Madden game and why? - Madden 2017, I think the team is really getting there, graphics fidelity[/*][*]What is your most memorable Madden moment? - Showing my teenage son that I can actually beat him in a video game, if only this one ...[/*][*]What is your favorite mode in Madden? - Franchise[/*][*]What is your favorite feature in Madden (past or present)? - Hit stick[/*][*]If you had a chance to bring your own feature into Madden, what would it be? - Hmm. A side mode NFL Blitz style.*[/*]

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »