Home

Madden Ultimate Team Revisioned - Blog

This is a discussion on Madden Ultimate Team Revisioned - Blog within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2017, 09:34 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden Ultimate Team Revisioned - Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
So basically they tweaked the ratings system and hinted about getting rid of the trade block feature due to "nefarious" reasons. I'm clueless what those reasons might be but sounds more like it's to try and stop people from having multiple accounts to farm coins, buy players, trade them to the main account to be sold off and allow them to then buy the higher priced cards on the main account. If it's something else entirely I'd be curious to know what that is.
Probably to keep people from selling points for cash online. I send you $20, you buy my 63 OVR Bronze card for One million in Gold. Stuff like that.

A lot of MUT guys would use it for betting on games, too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2017, 11:30 PM   #26
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

I wish they could somehow connect MUT to the Franchise. When I am in the comfort of my own home....and I have completed my Honey-Do list I just want to enjoy my offline Franchise. Or even online Franchise.

Diving deep into Franchise Mode doesn't allow a lot of time to play MUT. So if somehow they could give MUT rewards for Franchise play as well it would give me more incentive to play MUT.

I guess where I am going with this is building a team on MUT is a daunting task when you have limited time. But if I was able to slowly build a team via CFM rewards and play the mode I like at the same time I would probably dive more into MUT, especially around the holiday events. But like I said come Most Feared time, I am still mainly playing CFM and that puts me so far behind, why would I want to go grind for the Most Feared Master.

Hope that all makes sense

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 08-05-2017, 01:44 AM   #27
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
I wish they could somehow connect MUT to the Franchise. When I am in the comfort of my own home....and I have completed my Honey-Do list I just want to enjoy my offline Franchise. Or even online Franchise.

Diving deep into Franchise Mode doesn't allow a lot of time to play MUT. So if somehow they could give MUT rewards for Franchise play as well it would give me more incentive to play MUT.

I guess where I am going with this is building a team on MUT is a daunting task when you have limited time. But if I was able to slowly build a team via CFM rewards and play the mode I like at the same time I would probably dive more into MUT, especially around the holiday events. But like I said come Most Feared time, I am still mainly playing CFM and that puts me so far behind, why would I want to go grind for the Most Feared Master.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
MLB The Show does it that way. You earn "Stubs" playing franchise games.

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers
Old 08-05-2017, 11:59 AM   #28
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7

They used to do that with the MUT before MUT with the Madden Challenge stuff. Break a 20 yard run, intercept a pass, gain 100 yards rushing, etc. and you'd gain points towards buying the card packs they had back then.
Old 08-05-2017, 06:13 PM   #29
Rookie

I am a relative beginner in MUT and have enjoyed it for the most part. I have also played Madden Mobile. Maybe i am missing it but there needs to be some explanation for the sets. When ypu get a card, you click to add to sets and there are a bunch of choices but no info on each choice. I do not know what it takes to complete the set or what i will get in return. That is not the case in Mobile. I can click on the "i" and see immediately how far along i am and what i will get.

What am i missing?

I also feel like there needs to be a better tutorial because it is confusing getting started and they may lose people before they get ramped up because they do not know what to do.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Old 08-05-2017, 06:47 PM   #30
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsteele14
I am a relative beginner in MUT and have enjoyed it for the most part. I have also played Madden Mobile. Maybe i am missing it but there needs to be some explanation for the sets. When ypu get a card, you click to add to sets and there are a bunch of choices but no info on each choice. I do not know what it takes to complete the set or what i will get in return. That is not the case in Mobile. I can click on the "i" and see immediately how far along i am and what i will get.

What am i missing?

I also feel like there needs to be a better tutorial because it is confusing getting started and they may lose people before they get ramped up because they do not know what to do.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I agree. In MUT I tend to just go to the Sets portion of the UI and add cards there. Now, once I know where I am adding certain types of cards I will use the menu you get when you get the card to add it, because I will already know which set to select.

But more information would really streamline that process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-05-2017, 07:09 PM   #31
Banned

I should add that I usually avoid getting rid of my cards at opening. I also like to check their Auction House value, especially when it is still very active. So I run numbers to see if I can auction cards off for more than the reward is worth. And sometimes, certain Bronze cards are worth a lot more in the Auction House.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »