Home

When has madden ever been a sim football game?

This is a discussion on When has madden ever been a sim football game? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2017, 06:46 AM   #17
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: When has madden ever been a sim football game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultralow36
it's not a mentality I'm just saying people want madden to become nfl2k type of football game...im just asking what in EA history would make anybody think it will be anything like that..?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I get it. You posed a question not to start a discussion but rather get people to share their opinions so that you can disagree and "bash" Madden

The whole concept of this thread, no matter how you disguise it, is to repeatedly state how Madden isn't sim in your opinion and you'll be sure to point that to anyone who claims otherwise

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 08-11-2017, 06:57 AM   #18
Rookie

ednaaard's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
i'm especially excited to change primary receiver, off ball injuries will be huge in general, the new blocking's nice, and all the other things should add up provided they are implemented correctly.
Is this confirmed to be a thing?! That's great. What impact does it have changing the primary receiver?
Old 08-11-2017, 08:09 AM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
I feel like Madden 05 through 08 or 09 or so on PS2 was about as Sim as you could have had during that time.

But it's kind of ludicrous to say that the current versions of Madden aren't approaching a more sim experience. I mean, prior to the update, remember how happy the "sim" people were? That means the team at EA Tiburon was attempting to make a sim product. Now with different modes, I think we might see an acceleration in the years to come toward a more sim product, and I think it will start this year with the various Simulation mode updates.
don't get your hopes up....

Old 08-11-2017, 08:12 AM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I get it. You posed a question not to start a discussion but rather get people to share their opinions so that you can disagree and "bash" Madden

The whole concept of this thread, no matter how you disguise it, is to repeatedly state how Madden isn't sim in your opinion and you'll be sure to point that to anyone who claims otherwise

Dude wtf. you talking about bash madden where In my post history have I every bashed madden I have always said madden is a casual football game ...Plus I don't care I ? it's sim or casual if I like it I play it.....And yes it is the point off this thread to point that out because people tend to get upset about how it's still the same game as always ...And i asked when did it stop being a causal football game more fun then thinking...

Last edited by ultralow36; 08-11-2017 at 08:14 AM.
Old 08-11-2017, 08:27 AM   #21
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
When has madden ever been a sim football game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultralow36
Dude wtf. you talking about bash madden where In my post history have I every bashed madden I have always said madden is a casual football game ...Plus I don't care I ? it's sim or casual if I like it I play it.....And yes it is the point off this thread to point that out because people tend to get upset about how it's still the same game as always ...And i asked when did it stop being a causal football game more fun then thinking...

Meh, I don't feel like playing anymore but I had a great time.

Take care

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2017, 08:45 AM   #22
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
And with this, there is no reason to continue discussion on this topic. Because no matter what is said, it's going to be met with this mentality.
Yup.
Quote:

Pretty much.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »