Home

Madden 18 Q & A Thread

This is a discussion on Madden 18 Q & A Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-30-2017, 01:17 PM   #281
Pro

jcar0725's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden 18 Q & A Thread

[quote=kaptainkev562;2048978050]Do Rams or Chargers move into new stadiums after year 1 or 2 in cfm ? And what about Raiders to Las Vegas in cfm ? Also can you keep Jersey the same if you relocate the team ? Please help ....Thx[/QUOTE

Yeah you can keep the uniform of the team you are relocating. Not sure about your other questions though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2017, 02:34 PM   #282
Just started!

OVR: 0

Two quick questions about this year's Madden.

First, I play offline Franchise Madden almost exclusively with a friend. Whenever I (as the first player) would do hurry-up offense, or the computer would do hurry up while we were on defense, my friend (the second user) would be unable to change players. Can anyone confirm that this feature is or is not in Madden 18.

Also, when I play solo, I like to play offline create-a-player franchise. I prefer playing on the defensive side of the ball. My biggest gripe with the last two years is the camera controls. As the ball or the ball carrier moves around your player, the camera angles are disorienting. Is there a way to play the create-a-player mode with the normal or wide camera angle (static behind the offense)?

Thanks!
Old 08-30-2017, 07:30 PM   #283
MVP

OVR: 6

Why isn't there any save points during the season finale of Longshot? This is really annoying having to play all challenges in one setting and can't skip scenes.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
Old 08-30-2017, 08:26 PM   #284
Rookie

augmental's Arena

What are you guys doing with Bronze players? Last year you could put them in a set to get a badge but I don't see that this year.
Old 08-31-2017, 05:13 AM   #285
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Am I just missing something, or is "contain" no longer an available hot route for defensive ends?

I also didn't see any stock plays in my Titans defensive playbook that had the DEs starting in contain assignments, like there used to be in previous Maddens.

I'm having a hard time keeping people from rolling out freely to the sideline without my old contain plays. Even slow QBs like Brady, Ryan, and Stafford are getting wide open rollout lanes against my standard four-linemen pass rush.

Last edited by jyoung; 08-31-2017 at 05:24 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2017, 09:36 AM   #286
Rookie

ClassActFan's Arena

OVR: 4

Is the online fun this year?

Madden '17 was the first Madden I've skipped ever since I started playing video games as a child in the '90s. I bought Madden '16 for cheap in 2015 and just thought it was OK, so I skipped a year. I had an alright time with Madden '15 which I also bought discounted back in 2014, but I wasn't impressed.

Playing online used to be so much fun, and I'm talking about the old days like Madden '05 (my favorite Madden to play online, back when you could play rushing attack online.... I'm not sure why they won't bring that back). I played online over the years and still had fun, don't get me wrong...

But I'm strictly talking about the online fun factor for Madden '18. How is it? Are the servers good? I've had a hankering to play Madden again for quite some time. I miss it, and I miss playing online. I don't play video games very often these days. I really only play in the winter, when it's too cold outside to do anything. This time every year, I get those familiar Madden pangs. I overcame them last year and never bothered with '17, but I miss playing online a lot. Should I give '18 a shot or wait until it's discounted in a month or more?
Old 08-31-2017, 04:30 PM   #287
Rookie

natetorres's Arena

Any way to create a player who isn't a rookie?
Old 08-31-2017, 05:24 PM   #288
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by natetorres
Any way to create a player who isn't a rookie?
I don't think so, to make someone not a rookie they'd have to have previous playing years under their stats. As far as I know you've never been able to create a character with previous season stats to account for, there for your created character will always be a rookie. Even though that is a neat idea.

Last edited by Veditor; 08-31-2017 at 05:30 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »