Home

Madden 18 Q & A Thread

This is a discussion on Madden 18 Q & A Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-14-2017, 10:43 PM   #417
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 Q & A Thread

In franchise mode, if you are running 32 team control, can your use a second controller and change a team's uniform and then move the controller back to the middle and have the uniform change stick?

I have read both ways on this but have not seen anything for certain. I would like to know before I take the time to set up a 32 team control with my 1987 roster.
Old 10-14-2017, 10:47 PM   #418
MVP

Has the create a coach "hat" glitch been fixed yet? You know, the one where any coach who does not have a hat, has a brim sticking out of his head?
Old 10-15-2017, 06:49 AM   #419
Just started!

Is there any way to play offline CFM (active roster) and NOT have the CPU releasing Mixon (CIN), Taylor (TEN) and other rookies.

Also, is it possible to trade draft picks outside of CFM?

Eager to start my CFM with the Eagles now that the new patch has arrived. The Mixon bug is bad...
Old 10-15-2017, 07:40 PM   #420
Rookie

TBBF's Arena

Why when you start a franchise using the cloud, are there no top free agents?? Every high rated free agent is gone, including Kaepernick etc., but they aren't signed to another team or anything. They just vanish.
Old 10-19-2017, 11:12 AM   #421
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
In franchise mode, if you are running 32 team control, can your use a second controller and change a team's uniform and then move the controller back to the middle and have the uniform change stick?

I have read both ways on this but have not seen anything for certain. I would like to know before I take the time to set up a 32 team control with my 1987 roster.
You can adjust your opponents uniform in single team control I can't imagine why you wouldn't be able to do this multi-team control.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2017, 05:34 PM   #422
Pro

coachmac75's Arena

I have a pretty basic question.

When playing online user vs user in online CFM, when I use packages, what is the personnel visible from my opponent ?

Example: when i use singleback Dice Slot set with dual TE package, will my opponent see 3-1-1 or 2-2-1 persoinnel ?

Washington Wizards Online LG 2k20

"Sad to say but trades in madden leagues come down to who can take the most advantage of the dumbest users" Jack Wallace
Old 10-19-2017, 07:35 PM   #423
Rookie

Can someone please tell me I’d created/edited rookies gets their name called if it’s in the ‘name database’ or is it only the original rosters that the commentator calls? Thank you for your time I’d you can answer this question for me.
Old 10-20-2017, 03:57 PM   #424
Rookie

tcsox11's Arena

OVR: 1

Is it possible to somehow get silhouettes for created players instead of giving them a random generated face? Thanks in advance

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »