Madden 18 Q & A Thread - Page 7 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Madden 18 Q & A Thread

This is a discussion on Madden 18 Q & A Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2017, 08:28 PM   #49
MVP
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: May 2004
Re: Madden 18 Q & A Thread

Curious about this...Is there a Coach Mode in this game similar to the one in NHL 17 where you call the plays and the CPU runs them? Including kicking, etc..?
Steven547 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 08:50 PM   #50
Rookie
 
wpgjets23's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Re: Madden 18 Q & A Thread

I've read that the announcers say the names of the drafted players (or at least most of the names), does this also include created players?


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
wpgjets23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 09:02 PM   #51
Football Fanatic
 
Yukon46's Arena
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,638
Re: Madden 18 Q & A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpgjets23
I've read that the announcers say the names of the drafted players (or at least most of the names), does this also include created players?


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
No, it does not work for edited players.

The announcers will not say any name (even if it's in the game) when it is edited in. The name is somehow tied to the player in game "character", not the edited name.
__________________


Yukon46 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 09:05 PM   #52
Football Fanatic
 
Yukon46's Arena
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,638
Re: Madden 18 Q & A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
Curious about this...Is there a Coach Mode in this game similar to the one in NHL 17 where you call the plays and the CPU runs them? Including kicking, etc..?
As a whole... No true coach mode is in Madden.

Some small aspects of AI being able to play if you dont move to control them.
But Kicking is not one of those things.
__________________


Yukon46 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 09:15 PM   #53
Pro
 
pimpycraig's Arena
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Jul 2007
Re: Madden 18 Q & A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntusmaximus
Regarding equipment Kane said other than the shooter and 3/4 sleeves there would be a "few surprises".
Has anyone seen anything yet?
As far as I can tell the Rawlings Tachyon helmet added in m17 is removed..? This is surprising.
pimpycraig is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 09:30 PM   #54
Football Fanatic
 
Yukon46's Arena
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,638
Re: Madden 18 Q & A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpycraig
As far as I can tell the Rawlings Tachyon helmet added in m17 is removed..? This is surprising.
From vague memory.... Rawlings stopped production on Football Equipment, (lawsuit or something) it is no longer an approved piece of equipment for the NFL. So Madden will not put it in the game per the NFL.
__________________


Yukon46 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 09:44 PM   #55
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!
 
l8knight1's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 732
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Madden 18 Q & A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon46
From vague memory.... Rawlings stopped production on Football Equipment, (lawsuit or something) it is no longer an approved piece of equipment for the NFL. So Madden will not put it in the game per the NFL.
1. Please do a video showing all helmet types and masks.

2. Please do the same showing all shoes.

3. Are rosters importable from 17?

4. Is full editing available outside of franchise?
l8knight1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 10:03 PM   #56
MVP
 
inkcil's Arena
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: South Los Angeles
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Madden 18 Q & A Thread

Can we use legends in franchise mode?
__________________
Unofficial OS Ambassador of "CPU vs. CPU"

Now Playing:

XB1 (Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 2)
Switch (Mario Kart and Zelda)
PS3 (old 2k games and the Show)
inkcil is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:48 AM.

Top -