Home

Madden 18 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden 18 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2017, 06:50 AM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 18 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsguy49
Bug: When creating a coach in cfm, custom coaches who aren't supposed to wear ball caps have caps on during games. Then caps clip through their heads. Leaving my custom Bill Belichick looking like mutant with a hat halfway through his head.

Game Mode Experienced In: Connected Franchise.

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes. Choose any custom coach preset that doesn't wear a hat.

Photo proof coming later.

Same issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-26-2017, 08:20 AM   #98
Rookie

saybur's Arena

OVR: 0

Bug (Be Specific): Players with major injuries(like 40 weeks) are not being placed on IR by CPU teams. I have advanced weeks and they still are not on IR.

Game Mode Experienced In: Cloud CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes.
Old 08-26-2017, 08:44 AM   #99
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Not sure if this has been mentioned in here but it's my #1 worst bug so far.

The game is dropping frames like crazy. I've never seen this in a recent madden game, if ever. It looks terrible. It happens most often on no huddle, replays, but it happens at least 1 out of every 10 plays and it looks really bad and messes up the gameplay. I had a game where I should've gotten sacked and then the game got all sketchy dropping frames and I got away from the defender and threw a 20yd pass.

Happens in all game modes I've played so far- cloud CFM, offline play now, head to head online

PS4. I've heard people say they saw it on Xbox one during ea Access but I didn't notice it until I played on PS4.

It's embarrassing for EA to release a game that can't even produce the correct frame rate in 2017.
Old 08-26-2017, 10:05 AM   #100
Rookie

kmp714's Arena

OVR: 2

Fatigue is broken in online H2H. No huddle can be run all game and the players will still be in green fatigue level.

The only time a player gets somewhat tired is if the running back runs 5 to 6 or more plays in a row and then if you don't use him for one play he goes back to green. As a result players do not sub in or out.

Game mode: Online H2H

Can it be replicated: Every game

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Old 08-26-2017, 11:05 AM   #101
Pro

OVR: 13

Bug: Defensive Pass Interference was called (I'm on offense) but the penalty was assessed against my team as though it were an offensive holding call

Game Mode: Simulation 10 min quarters

Unable to reproduce it

No video or picture to prove the claim

BigBlue

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2017, 11:24 AM   #102
Banned

ncbravesfan's Arena

Bug - incorrect stat graphic

Game Mode - Play Now

Reproduce - no

I noticed this in Madden 17 as well. After a turnover, the stat graphic for Giveaways / Takeaways will show the wrong verbiage. For instance, the Giants intercept a pass against the Eagles and it will say it's an Eagles takeaway or a Giants giveaway, instead of vice versa.
Old 08-26-2017, 11:41 AM   #103
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

The Jet Sweep Play in the Eagles playbook doesn't work. QB never hands the ball off. Happened every time I've called that play

CFM Cloud
Ps4
Old 08-26-2017, 01:49 PM   #104
Pro

OVR: 1

Bug - When playing as an existing owner, changing the coach's player schemes does not work. This is a legacy issue from Madden 17. In other words, the player types are "baked in" for existing owners, no matter what you change the player types to in the Coaches Schemes. For instance, if the original HB scheme is Power and my starter has a rating of 90, if I change HB type to Speed, the rating will remain at 90 and in the Salary screen, it will still show as Power. This is for ALL player positions and impacts all existing owners. I believe this also effects offense and defensive scheme (it did at least in M17).

Game Mode - CFM -- only when using existing owners; not an issue for created owners.

Reproduce - Yes, every single CFM when using an existing owner.

Last edited by picker19; 08-26-2017 at 01:53 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »