Home

Madden 18 Official Generic Face Correction Thread

This is a discussion on Madden 18 Official Generic Face Correction Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2017, 06:13 PM   #9
Rookie

Pixx4Sixx's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 Official Generic Face Correction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Here's Burkhead.

I noticed Domata Peko has the opposite problem. He has a black face with a tan body.

Sure does. Hilarious!
Old 08-21-2017, 08:19 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixx4Sixx
Huh? Not sure what you mean.
The purpose of the thread is for us to go into the create a player and find generic faces that better match the player and then post the skin tone and face numbers we think fit better for the player. So it requires a bit of work once you get the game. It's not just, hey this player is wrong, fix it. We have to do the work ourselves, KANE just goes in and changes it. Then the changes will be reflected in the next roster update.
Old 08-21-2017, 08:25 PM   #11
Rookie

btvs's Arena

OVR: 6

I'll spend hours and hours working on the Raiders. One note I don't adjust guys who have real portraits in the game because on madden 17 if you edited someones face it would than give them a generic generated portrait removing the real one, not a fan of that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2017, 09:10 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by btvs
I'll spend hours and hours working on the Raiders. One note I don't adjust guys who have real portraits in the game because on madden 17 if you edited someones face it would than give them a generic generated portrait removing the real one, not a fan of that.
Yeah I noticed that too, it's weird it doesn't change the players without a portrait to the chosen one. If anything that makes more sense compared to how it is in the game like you mention.

But yeah, KANE is really good about getting the changes done, and like I said, the changes will be made and part of the following roster update. Vic Beasley still has the face I chose for him from this thread 2 years ago because he hasn't had a proper face scan.
Old 08-21-2017, 10:27 PM   #13
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Yes I know. Garrapolo and Butler are the face scans I gave him last year. Burkhead's face is fine , he just needs to be white.
Old 08-24-2017, 09:18 AM   #14
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockl3y
The purpose of the thread is for us to go into the create a player and find generic faces that better match the player and then post the skin tone and face numbers we think fit better for the player. So it requires a bit of work once you get the game. It's not just, hey this player is wrong, fix it. We have to do the work ourselves, KANE just goes in and changes it. Then the changes will be reflected in the next roster update.
Why on earth can't people just edit the appearance of the players, lol. Would save Kane some work. Wait nvm. If we edit them they lose their picture. *sigh*

Anyway, C.J. Beathard looks weird. Doesn't have his beard really, eyebrows are way wrong (his are arched the opposite way and his hair is dirty blonde).

Probably the closest one is skintone 2, face 9.
Old 08-24-2017, 12:18 PM   #15
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
Why on earth can't people just edit the appearance of the players, lol. Would save Kane some work. Wait nvm. If we edit them they lose their picture. *sigh*

Anyway, C.J. Beathard looks weird. Doesn't have his beard really, eyebrows are way wrong (his are arched the opposite way and his hair is dirty blonde).

Probably the closest one is skintone 2, face 9.
Of course that face doesn't have the right color hair. Tbh there aren't enough faces.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2017, 07:10 PM   #16
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

Does that mean we can do this for players not already in the game or on the roster?

The Apex Predators
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »