Home

Madden 19 FRANCHISE Wishlist

This is a discussion on Madden 19 FRANCHISE Wishlist within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-31-2017, 01:51 PM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 FRANCHISE Wishlist

I would like a screen dedicated to the playoff once week 12 or 13 has been reached.l, not just for a few seconds before you start your game as Madden has it now. This is a picture from the NFL.com

Something just like this to show how important the main point of playing franchise mode is which is building a team, to make the playoffs to try and get to the Super Bowl.

Also would like Free Agency to be. To be more in depth like NCAA Football recruiting was once he season was over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-01-2018, 09:53 PM   #114
Rookie

I honestly didn't read through all of these so sorry if i am repeating things that have already been stated;

I would like for them to bring back training camp, madden radio talk show that discusses the season without reading the news stories, the ability to hire a Head Coach and the Coordinators as opposed to just the HC and picking sponsors for your stadium.

I would like to see them add in an actual combine where you can do various drills from the actual combine to judge how the player plays in-game. I would also like for different broadcasters, like if you're on ESPN on Monday, you have their commentators, if you're on NFL Network on Thursday, you have theirs, and multiple combinations for the Sunday games. I also believe they need to add in Expansion, to where you don't have to move a team or anything to be a "new team" they had an expansion draft with the Texans when they first came in, surely they could just do the same or base off of the NFL's actual expansion draft rules and procedures.
Old 01-13-2018, 11:31 AM   #115
Just started!

Biggest gripes that I feel should 100% be implemented, selecting inactive players for a game. And playbook knowledge. I should not be able to sign aplayer at any point of the season and put him in the starting lineup and expect everything to be normal, ESPECIALLY at qb. That would incentivize keeping certain skill position players on the practice squad in case of emergency.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2018, 11:22 PM   #116
Rookie

Meet with the developers for NBA 2K they seem to know how to put a franchise mode together.
Old 01-20-2018, 05:24 AM   #117
Rookie

guidrm150's Arena

I think they should have a "Stop Regression" trait in CFM. You would need to buy it every year for each player (who is in regression age) and it would get exponentially more expensive each passing year, but his stats would remain intact. That way we could have those guys who don't seem to slow down despite their age (Like Terrell Suggs, Andrew Whitworth, Cameron Wake - and of course the QBs)
Old 01-20-2018, 09:14 AM   #118
Rookie

SethMurphy's Arena

OVR: 3

I just want a more in-depth Creation mode, something similar to what NHL 18 has. I like what can be done with that, adding the expansion teams and deep creation modes. Also being able to change the Division Alignments before franchise
Old 01-20-2018, 01:54 PM   #119
Pro

Lexicon's Arena

OVR: 16

I think the first issue is that Franchise Mode has a HUGE identity crisis, from multiple different angles, and that needs to be fixed.

Offline, Online, and Player Career all have different needs. Offline wants more control over the league (customization, league history, really making the league what you want), Online has the competitive focus (not competitive meaning the mode, but just competing with other players to run your team), and Player Career obviously has a focus on the journey and upgrading of a single player.

It also has the identity crisis of CCM starting as someone else's vision.

I think these are huge fundamental issues to the mode as a whole. This is the foundation of the mode, and why I think the foundation is no good. I'd like to see these three modes separated once again and given their own focus. I understand why the move was made to consolidate them into one, but I think Online is the only piece that has really benefited from this.

I definitely know some will disagree with this, but I'd like to see everything have its own space and individual focus again. That's where I'd personally start.
Old 01-20-2018, 09:46 PM   #120
Rookie

DaGreatOne21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexicon
I think the first issue is that Franchise Mode has a HUGE identity crisis, from multiple different angles, and that needs to be fixed.

Offline, Online, and Player Career all have different needs. Offline wants more control over the league (customization, league history, really making the league what you want), Online has the competitive focus (not competitive meaning the mode, but just competing with other players to run your team), and Player Career obviously has a focus on the journey and upgrading of a single player.

It also has the identity crisis of CCM starting as someone else's vision.

I think these are huge fundamental issues to the mode as a whole. This is the foundation of the mode, and why I think the foundation is no good. I'd like to see these three modes separated once again and given their own focus. I understand why the move was made to consolidate them into one, but I think Online is the only piece that has really benefited from this.

I definitely know some will disagree with this, but I'd like to see everything have its own space and individual focus again. That's where I'd personally start.
I know some will dislike this, but I wish they would completely remove Superstar/Player career for good FOR NOW. Superstar mode hasnt been good in a LONG time (and IMO, its never been that good) and franchise mode has huge needs itself. IMO, instead of dividing time between the two modes, I wish they would remove Superstar, completely focus on franchise for a few years, and once thats up to par, work on giving us a great Superstar mode.

I hate EA's excuse making though. There are other sports games Ive seen improve drastically in one year in numerous areas....but with Madden, EA acts like focusing on one aspect of a game prevents them from working on others. I mean, it would be one thing if the results of their focus led to vast improvements....but no. Its like..."Hey, we added the frostbite engine and...well....thats all we had time to do".

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »