Home

Madden 19 FRANCHISE Wishlist

This is a discussion on Madden 19 FRANCHISE Wishlist within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-22-2018, 08:35 AM   #137
Football Fanatic

Yukon46's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Madden 19 FRANCHISE Wishlist

I can just copy and paste my Madden 18 wish list for Madden 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon46
Madden 18 Wish List:

· Add as many new and different faces for headshots as possible. (Having about 50 faces for each skin color should be the minimum, and adding in another shade for skin color would be good)
·
· Expand on Full editing to include the individual body sizing like in Create a Player (Belly, Arms, Thighs…)
·
· Allow the User to change in-game player faces of players with "real" picture head shots and it not change the real picture. leave the real picture.
·
· Add more color ways for cleats, we are not seeing the proper colors that are worn in the NFL.
·
· Thin out the high tape to resemble the low tap for ankle spats, and lower the height of them.
·
·
· All players Names to be recorded by play by play announcers. Especially future game created draftees. (Full names, first and last)
·
· Add Editing of Draft Classes prior to scouting. (making them sharable would be nice… but added either way.)
·
· Add in new ratings to reflect specific positions. Long Snapper, ST Gunners, 3rd Down Back, FG Holder. Then add the new positions to Depth Chart.
·
· Madden needs a Coaching Carousel (similar to NCAA 14 would be a nice start) This will include adding in all Offensive, Defensive and Special Team Coaches.
·
· User Coach or Owner mode should be able to assign Team Captains.
·
· Teams should have Retired Jersey section, showing actual NFL Teams retired Jerseys that are not useable, and the User can add to them in Future Franchise seasons.
·
· Teams should have “Team Records” section just like the NFL Records in Franchise Mode (Maybe just Top 3 of each Stat )
·
· Player Cards within Franchise mode should display the Team the players played on for each year in the stats.
·
· Franchise Mode needs a “Franchise History Section” that would hold info for each season played. (All Teams W/L records, Playoff Tree results, Super Bowl Winner, All Player Awards, Top 5 player Stat Leaders…..)
·

Old 03-26-2018, 08:01 AM   #138
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon46
I can just copy and paste my Madden 18 wish list for Madden 19
3rd down back has been in the game for years as a depth chart position (there is no such thing as an official NFL position of “3rd down back.” Just players who fill the role. Sometimes its a rb, sometimes a fb, sometimes a wr), and last year they added some names to some of the generated rookies (although not created or edited by the user).

But I agree with most of your list.

Regading positions, they also need depth chart positions of NT, Nickleback/slot corner, Leo/Edge, Mike, Will, Sam and Jack (teams have different names for the second MLB in 3-4, but that is one of them). The depth chart categories in the game are WAY outdated.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.

Last edited by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞; 03-26-2018 at 08:06 AM.
Old 03-26-2018, 09:19 AM   #139
Just started!

I want to see more Draft impact. If the falcons draft a QB in the first Rd and they have Ryan for 3 more years on contract, I’d like to see interaction between the coach and GM. Giving options to user controlled teams like “1. Do you want this 1st rd QB to sit and learn. 2. Would you like me to explore a trade for Ryan. This year or next offseason?” Kind of figure out the plan for each player. Right now I hate seeing the Seahawks draft a qb rd 1 when they have Russell Wilson , unless he’s no longer in their plans and they trade Wilson . Same thing with RBs and every other position. If you go to sign a DE in FA and you have Graham, Barnett, Bennett, Long … the GM should interact with questions about plans for this player. The jags drafted Fournette #4 overall. Now if next year they draft a RB in Rd2, the GM should interact with plans for this player. Like are you looking for a 1-2 punch at RB ? Or will you keep Fournette as the Feature Back?

I want it to get more realistic. And the players in the draft mostly suck. Gotta fix that.
Old 03-26-2018, 10:13 PM   #140
Rookie

The ability to sort college prospects by rounds would be a huge help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-27-2018, 03:37 PM   #141
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNorthCatsFan
The ability to sort college prospects by rounds would be a huge help

You mean when scouting?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2018, 07:14 AM   #142
MVP

NFCastle's Arena

OVR: 17

I would like if they could dedicate some more memory to franchise so that players don't disappear from the game after preseason cuts, but if they can't do that, at least make it so the worst rated players are the ones to disappear. One thing that irks to me was that Malcolm Butler, DeMarco Murray, Doug Martin, Terrelle Pryor, and trumaine Johnson were among the players to disappear when I was setting up an offseason franchise mode with up-to-date moves

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-28-2018, 07:16 AM   #143
MVP

NFCastle's Arena

OVR: 17

I mentioned getting rid of the disappearing players or doing it more effectively, but also more customization would be nice. Let us edit years pro for example. Also, make it easier to edit contracts in franchise mode. It takes 5 to 15 minutes to update one player's contract contract if they signed a big extension during the season in real life and we try to mirror it period a system where we can scroll through and select a digit would be more effective than what there is currently

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-30-2018, 06:39 PM   #144
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
You mean when scouting?

Yes

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »