Home

Madden 19 FRANCHISE Wishlist

This is a discussion on Madden 19 FRANCHISE Wishlist within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2017, 12:22 PM   #33
MVP

Toupal's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 FRANCHISE Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
CPU roster management needs to be improved so that it doesn't just go by overall. I accidentally started a cfm at the regular season instead of preseason and they had both of the bears 4th round picks get cut and placed on the practice squad. 4th rounders are practically a lock to make the team as a rookie and I'm sure I wouldn't have been the only team in the cfm that cut some. I remember Su'A Cravens getting cut last year in the first year of my CFM
Madden doesn't value potential. That's one thing that MLB the Show does better than any other game. A guy who is 76 overall, 21 years old, and has an "A" potential is valued the same as a guy who is 88 overall, 26 years old, and a "B" potential.
Old 08-26-2017, 06:05 PM   #34
Pro

triplechin's Arena

OVR: 2

Does anyone want to help with a franchise overhaul write up? Need someone to make photos to illustrate the features and stuff. - also willing to collaborate of course!

FRANCHISE OVERHAULED
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...verhauled.html

PROGRESSION OVERHAULED
Old 08-26-2017, 09:23 PM   #35
Aqua?!

bigd51's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplechin
Does anyone want to help with a franchise overhaul write up? Need someone to make photos to illustrate the features and stuff. - also willing to collaborate of course!
Not to take away from this thread, but there's already been a massive write up by DeuceDouglas that's covered just about everything you could ask for.

I would suggest reaching out to him if you have any ideas that aren't mentioned there already.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2017, 09:28 PM   #36
Pro

triplechin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd51
Not to take away from this thread, but there's already been a massive write up by DeuceDouglas that's covered just about everything you could ask for.

I would suggest reaching out to him if you have any ideas that aren't mentioned there already.
I tried lol. But yeah I am using a better progression system as a base and expanding from there, so it will be different. Thanks for the heads up though.

FRANCHISE OVERHAULED

PROGRESSION OVERHAULED
Old 08-27-2017, 01:42 AM   #37
Rookie

First off, I agree with all of Toupal's suggestions so I wont repeat them

I will also add these important ones that should be quite simple to implement

-CUSTOMIZE-ABLE CAMs-
All sports games have them. We need them for Madden. Im getting tired of the same 4 every year

-HISTORICAL STATS Section-
Madden 12 and earlier versions did a much better job of keeping historical data stored within your franchise. And some other games do an even better job of creating areas within the Franchise Menu to store all this data for your viewing pleasure. What good is a Franchise mode if you cant look back at all the playoff scores, standings, stats, and leaders throughout the seasons???

-IN GAME SLIDER & GAME SPEED control-
Do I really have to explain this one?...Again this used to be in earlier Maddens. Why was it removed?

-IMPORT FRANCHISE-
Its about time we can start importing all our Franchises over the previous versions of Madden. I cant tell you how annoying it is to have to start all over again after 4 seasons just because I want to use the most current Madden gameplay. I shouldnt have to be forced to restart my entire franchise over again...and again. Imagine if Microsoft Office did this with older Word docs??

-Better MENUS with HYPERLINKING data-
Every screen, matchups, standings, shedules, etc should allow a player to click on a team or a player to drill down further to see more data. 2K Sports College Hoops was brilliant at this, why not have more menu depth and data available for players to click on to drill down?
And for God's sakes.....Why cant you put the WINS and LOSSES in brackets next to each team in the League Schedule so we dont have to keep popping back and forth between the schedule and the standings screens to understand the relevance of a certain matchup!

-Weekly Scouting or Some kind of realistic Prep for the Opponent-
Give us something to scout an opponents tendencies, or hot players or something to make it feel like we prepped a little bit for the other team each week. Even if its basic stuff.

-More realistic Player and Team Tendencies-
I really want to feel the differences of playing a Patriots Team versus a Browns team other than just obvious skill. I want to see the playstyles differ when facing the different opponents. A team like NE remains poised and focused even late in the game. Whereas some of the weaker teams tend to become unravelled when things go wrong....etc
Old 08-27-2017, 08:43 AM   #38
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

My Madden 19 CFM Wishlist:

- Put more money, resources, time into what they do for CFM.

- Stop giving lip service, and give us actual service for CFM ( the most played mode in madden)

- Allow people from here, the hard core CFM users, to help test CFM out before june or july to give them time to work on fixing bugs in it before launch.So many willing people would volunteer for this just to help the mode come out with as little bugs as possible, use the valuable resources you have.

- Worry about UI when you get more features added, working correctly, that adds alot more depth to the mode.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 08-27-2017, 08:53 AM   #39
MVP

Black Bruce Wayne's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toupal
Madden 19 Franchise Wishlist/ Fan Mock-Ups

I feel it is important to get this started as soon as possible, since EA probably already has plans for Madden 2020 by now. But, with the minor additions CFM saw this year, it is never too early to start a wishlist or create mock-ups now that some of us have had the game for a few days now.

In previous years, we have done a cumulative wishlist for what we want to see in the next cycle of Madden. However this year, with the lack of attention franchise mode received between 17-18, I feel it is important that we give the franchise mode its’ own wishlist to show EA how important and how much one of its’ oldest game mode means to us.

I would like to see the wishlist formatted by a title in bold, then an explanation into the feature to highlight the point, such as:

Custom/ Sharable Draft Classes: Allow us to access and fully edit and share draft classes outside of franchise mode. Then prior to the start of each season in our franchise, give us the ability to search/ download that draft class. It eliminates having to depend of updates and tweaks to draft classes

***Side note- I would love to see injuries in draft classes as well as scout for future draft classes. Such as have more than one draft class per season so you can see the future talent. You see teams reach all the time on QB’s because the next years draft class doesn’t have the “talent”

Assistant Coaches/ Coaching Carousel: Even though coaches are not a part of the coaches union, that never stopped them from adding Chad Masters (Bill Belichick). Give us generic coaches, and give us the ability to edit there appearance, name, and coaching style. I would AT LEAST like to see coordinators. But I would love position coaches. Especially recently retired players.

Easy 32 Team Control: Quite simply, I want the ability we had in Madden 12 and before. I want to run my franchise as MY TEAM. But I want to be able to play ANY game I want. If I have a franchise as the Broncos, and I miss the playoffs, I want to be able to play in the AFC Championship Game if its’ the Patriots vs the Steelers.

Historical Stat Tracking: I want commentary and in game banners for tracking my stats. If I hit a big milestone, I want to hear about it. If I break a big record, I want to be able to see that news story take up the front page of my CFM homepage. When I view my player card, I want to see career stats broken down by each year, and what team that player was on that year.

Legacy tracking/ Hall of Fame: Making the Hall of Fame is a HUGE deal. So why does Madden downplay it to just a simple Tweet in the offseason?? I want to see legacy scores tracked harder than XP and Drive Goals. We always debate, who is better? Brady or Montana? Well how cool would that be in Madden if they had the score lined up for all the NFL greats, and your individual players had to chase them?? Things that would factor into that score would be stats, awards, super bowls, records, career overall, and I am sure there are other things that can be added. But that would add to the excitement of playing past 1 season. I used to try to break Emmitt Smiths’ rushing record all the time as a kid, and I would love to see that be an achievement in Madden.

Weekly Wrap-Up Show/ Report: How nice would it be after advancing through each week, if they had a breakdown of what is going on in the league, and each games results? Something that actually meant something to the CFM. It would include
- Scores/ stats/ highlights of each game
- Standings
- Transactions
- Injury Updates
- Scouting news from college
- Power rankings
- Anything you can think of

Team/ Stadium/ Jersey Builder- Similar to what NCAA used to have, I would like to see the ability to get REALLY, REALLY in depth with team creation. This could also be flipped to MUT, or even playing online. Give the players the ability to show off their creativity by showing their stadiums, jerseys, or teams they created online. Then give us the ability to import these items into Franchise.

Mock-Ups
Thanks to DeuceDouglass and his phenomenal blue print for a great franchise, it has opened the door to a lot of great ideas Connected Franchise Mode: A Rebuild

I like most people enjoy pictures more than reading, so please feel free to share your fan made mock-ups as well. Some that i have made over the years to give you guys some ideas.

Updated player card

Mock Drafts

Hall of Fame

Updated Layout

Granted some of these are outdated, but I would love to see what the community can come up with. The more mock-ups or screen shot of things in old Maddens help out immensely, and they are fun to look at.

These are just some of the important things I would love to see in Madden 19. Please. Please. Please. Please share your ideas and thoughts, and help put Franchise Mode into the forefront of Madden once more.

Thanks,
Toupal
That layout is exactly the way should. It stands out and looks like it's easy to navigate.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Old 08-27-2017, 12:06 PM   #40
MVP

Madden08PCgmr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
Make scouting and drafting more of a gamble, you should never be able to scout a guy and know his exact rating in any category before stepping foot on the field. You should have regional scouts and a director of scouting and end up with conflicting info at times

I can't say I agree on the ratings.

Thanks to the events you mentioned, and the Combine, even us hacks know how fast a guy ran, how many bench reps they put up, and how well they did in the agility drills.

I think they need a 'desire' or 'motivation' rating. A 'health' rating. Something random related to how well the player could perform as a pro.

.. Or randomize the scouting. Perhaps the regional scout thinks he has found the next Brady, while the GM thinks he's a bum. So it's on you to read between the lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »