Home

Madden 18 CFM Draft Class file

This is a discussion on Madden 18 CFM Draft Class file within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2017, 12:05 PM   #17
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Re: Madden 18 CFM Draft Class file

Thanks so much for doing this! Using it for 2018 class right now.

Ran out of WR prospects by the end of the 2nd round. Guess I'll have to do some research on my own as well, now that you've gotten me started on this. ;c)

Thanks again!
Actinguy1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 01:25 PM   #18
MVP
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Jul 2009
Re: Madden 18 CFM Draft Class file

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjhamstar
Load the roster file right before you start a new cfm mode and it should import your active roster once you start it.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Sorry I'm a total noob when it comes to roster loads like this.

I assume we download the zip file as is to a USB and plug that into the console.

Not sure what steps are after that. Does the game automatically recognize the USB when you go to load the roster?
__________________
Go Braves!

PS3 ID: Affyy
My Overwatch Profile
KSUowls is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 01:36 PM   #19
Rookie
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Mar 2013
Re: Madden 18 CFM Draft Class file

From the main menu, go all the way right to "customize" and then down to "share and manage files" load and delete files and then load whatever roster you want to use from whatever files you've downloaded. Start your franchise, it will ask what rosters you want to use before starting it, select custom and you should be set to go, the game will import the loaded roster from there.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
tjhamstar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 02:03 PM   #20
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Re: Madden 18 CFM Draft Class file

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actinguy1
Thanks so much for doing this! Using it for 2018 class right now.

Ran out of WR prospects by the end of the 2nd round. Guess I'll have to do some research on my own as well, now that you've gotten me started on this. ;c)

Thanks again!
Wow that's nuts I can't believe there were that many good WRs
__________________
Gig 'Em
solmon is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 02:05 PM   #21
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Re: Madden 18 CFM Draft Class file

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjhamstar
From the main menu, go all the way right to "customize" and then down to "share and manage files" load and delete files and then load whatever roster you want to use from whatever files you've downloaded. Start your franchise, it will ask what rosters you want to use before starting it, select custom and you should be set to go, the game will import the loaded roster from there.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
I'm so confused haha...that's not what I'm doing at all. I edit the generated draft classes in my CFM after each season. This isn't a roster file - it's a list of rookies that you could "map" to.
__________________
Gig 'Em
solmon is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2017, 02:06 PM   #22
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Re: Madden 18 CFM Draft Class file

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZWally
May be a dumb question but how do I open this in google sheets?
Download zip, save the Excel file to your computer. Upload the excel file to your Google Drive account, then click "Open With" Google sheets.
__________________
Gig 'Em
solmon is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 02:29 PM   #23
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Re: Madden 18 CFM Draft Class file

Updated file - still not done with 2019 or 2020, but they are better. 2018 is basically done - again, this is not a file you load. I take this data and edit the generated rookies in the offseason after the draft.
__________________
Gig 'Em
solmon is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 03:55 PM   #24
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Re: Madden 18 CFM Draft Class file

Quote:
Originally Posted by solmon
Updated file - still not done with 2019 or 2020, but they are better. 2018 is basically done - again, this is not a file you load. I take this data and edit the generated rookies in the offseason after the draft.
Noob here too, how do you strategize which players go to which teams? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-T113 using Operation Sports mobile app
mh1023 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:49 AM.

Top -