Home

Madden 18 CFM Draft Class file

This is a discussion on Madden 18 CFM Draft Class file within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 22: 11 Features to Improve Stadium Creator
MXGP 2021 Review
Football Manager 22 Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-11-2017, 11:20 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 CFM Draft Class file

This is great. I would love to help expand on this if you'd like help. I think it would be helpful if this included player types - so Lamar Jackson would be "mobile", Sam Darnold would be "pocket passer", Baker Mayfield - "balanced", etc.

This would help users open their draft class, and immediately be able to "assign" real players to their "fake" counterparts in the Madden draft class.

Also, I think the lists need to be expanded. For instance, there are 42 WR's in the 2018 draft class I have on my Madden CFM - and only 18 on the file you uploaded.

I think this is a GREAT project though, appreciate all the hard work, and if you are interested in expanding this - I'm down to help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2017, 12:08 PM   #42
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by onthatnote
This is great. I would love to help expand on this if you'd like help. I think it would be helpful if this included player types - so Lamar Jackson would be "mobile", Sam Darnold would be "pocket passer", Baker Mayfield - "balanced", etc.

This would help users open their draft class, and immediately be able to "assign" real players to their "fake" counterparts in the Madden draft class.

Also, I think the lists need to be expanded. For instance, there are 42 WR's in the 2018 draft class I have on my Madden CFM - and only 18 on the file you uploaded.

I think this is a GREAT project though, appreciate all the hard work, and if you are interested in expanding this - I'm down to help.
Ya go for it, feel free to take the file and expand on it. I've been super busy lately, but want to get it more complete.
Old 09-11-2017, 08:29 PM   #43
Rookie

I made spread sheet that I used for my first CFM draft. I matched height and weight for conversion. The ranking is where they ended up in my draft, so that's not a true ranking of the players, but it keeps the projected top players at the top of the list. QB's do get a little tricky, so you have to hope you get a good draft where the QBs line up. I usually don't mess with traits and ratings. I used some information from the Draft class threads form M17 too.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

for 2019 draft I've been trying to build off of what you have here, but I've been struggling. In M17 I used the CBS draft prospect rankings for most of it, but it appears that site hasn't been updated yet. What have you been using for the rankings and such?
Old 09-21-2017, 04:26 PM   #44
MVP

jack1535's Arena

OVR: 3

You should post this in the roster sub part of Madden. Would get a lot more views and notice. Thanks for doing this!
Old 09-21-2017, 06:12 PM   #45
MVP

jack1535's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by solmon
I just do:

rSo = 21
JR = 21
rJR = 22
SR = 22
rSR = 23
BYU = 24-26 (look it up)
Seems really important because a lot are 23/24 already which hurts XP
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2017, 08:44 PM   #46
Rookie

I am sorry, I am a little confused. Where can I find their player ratings and CAP info?
Old 10-13-2017, 08:51 PM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landle
I am sorry, I am a little confused. Where can I find their player ratings and CAP info?

What I did was just got by draft order in game and when it was over go back and edit them to what you think their ratings should be

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-15-2017, 09:58 PM   #48
Rookie

Kwarren3's Arena

As much of a tedious process as this is, editing the draft class every year really is the only thing that keeps me playing CFM. Having real life players come into the league keeps it somewhat fun and exciting. I REALLY hope EA wakes up and lets us UPLOAD draft classes next year. How hard can it be to every year at the start of preseason give us the option to import community files with ONLY rookies on it. Give us control EA. PLEASE.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »