Madden 18 CFM Scouting Tool - Page 6 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Madden 18 CFM Scouting Tool

This is a discussion on Madden 18 CFM Scouting Tool within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football

Old 08-26-2017, 04:10 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden 18 CFM Scouting Tool

Quote:
Rebuild through the draft like a real GM: The tool will help you draft entire classes of high quality players who are all potential starters for your team.
Real GMs don't do that.

(Yer still awesome tho)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2017, 09:44 PM   #42
Pro

Re: Madden 18 CFM Scouting Tool

Question: Do you inherently have to enter data each week OR could you just write down the Draft Stories and then enter everything in during the offseason before the draft?
Old 08-27-2017, 09:57 PM   #43
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by solmon
Question: Do you inherently have to enter data each week OR could you just write down the Draft Stories and then enter everything in during the offseason before the draft?
If you're new to the tool you have to update it each and every week, because the tool says when you have to scout a player further or move on to another player. If you're a veteran in scouting you can choose to scout further based on what you know. I played over 10 seasons with the tool and I still prefer to input data every week. Hey, but that's just me.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-28-2017, 04:07 PM   #44
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard151
If you're new to the tool you have to update it each and every week, because the tool says when you have to scout a player further or move on to another player. If you're a veteran in scouting you can choose to scout further based on what you know. I played over 10 seasons with the tool and I still prefer to input data every week. Hey, but that's just me.

I did well without the tool last year, but I def had misses. I want to use it, but I may not be able to do it each week. I think with my experience in scouting I could know when to stop on a player - if so, you are saying that I could** just enter everything in offseason before draft right?
Old 08-28-2017, 04:18 PM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
I did well without the tool last year, but I def had misses. I want to use it, but I may not be able to do it each week. I think with my experience in scouting I could know when to stop on a player - if so, you are saying that I could** just enter everything in offseason before draft right?
Definitely yes

Old 08-28-2017, 04:28 PM   #46
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjd113
Real GMs don't do that.

(Yer still awesome tho)
I'd beg to differ with you. While real life methods may not be nearly as predictive as this is, they are still using some sort of analytics to assign grades to each player like this tool would be doing.
Old 08-28-2017, 04:29 PM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by burth179
I'd beg to differ with you. While real life methods may not be nearly as predictive as this is, they are still using some sort of analytics to assign grades to each player like this tool would be doing.

I was referring to being able to draft a full class of good players every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-28-2017, 04:32 PM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
If you know all (or even generally some) of the rules that the tool uses, you can wait and enter the information later. Once I got more familiar with it, that is the approach I chose just to cut out having to enter them every week. I know he had a guide on a blog page that details how the tool actually works as far as when to continue and when to stop.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »