Home

Madden 18 CFM Scouting Tool

This is a discussion on Madden 18 CFM Scouting Tool within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2017, 06:18 PM   #521
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 CFM Scouting Tool

I just got a new story I've never seen : [Player]'s altercation with his coach has his draft stock dipping. If that matters, we are currently at superbowl (All-Star Game). Should I enter this as Suspended from team ?

Last edited by bobbytava; 12-12-2017 at 04:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2017, 11:10 AM   #522
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Nathy
Not got my sheet in front of me, but IIRC that one was deliberate. TDawg hit the nail on the head with his comment: sometimes when you tweak a check to allow one high 70s guy into the club, a dozen scrubs will also tailgate in behind him. The better bet is to deny entry to the one high 70s guy. But that’s when the TVR comes into play: DND guys with high TVRs are still worth drafting. The checks are more of a risk mitigation thing than a statement of the player’s true value.
Would you be able to check your PMs?
Old 12-13-2017, 02:05 PM   #523
Rookie

The tool just gave me my biggest steal ever. 3rd pick, 7th round. True talent 15th overall. The focus under 22 yrs old strategy paid off. 7 of my 8 picks wew 70 to 78 overall. Only outlier was my 4th rounder at 66. No big deal though.
Old 12-17-2017, 11:54 AM   #524
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbytava
I just got a new story I've never seen : [Player]'s altercation with his coach has his draft stock dipping. If that matters, we are currently at superbowl (All-Star Game). Should I enter this as Suspended from team ?

Interesting I’ve never seen that one. Obviously it’s a negative story but impossible to know how negative. Let me know what his dev turns out to be.

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Old 12-17-2017, 12:06 PM   #525
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaged
Would you be able to check your PMs?

Just responded to you. Been away on vacation sorry.

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2017, 08:10 PM   #526
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Nathy
Interesting I’ve never seen that one. Obviously it’s a negative story but impossible to know how negative. Let me know what his dev turns out to be.
He turned out to be a 74 Ovr with Slow Dev
Old 12-18-2017, 07:15 PM   #527
Pro

OVR: 3

Does this story mean Super Star?

"Player was one of the better DBs in the All-Star game, shutting down any receiver he was matched against"
Old 12-19-2017, 09:19 AM   #528
Pro

OVR: 3

Need some advice from you draft gurus in here. Have an early pick in my 32-team CFM, and I really need a cornerback. Probably my last year picking this high, and I don't know when else I'd get one.

Of the three prospects below, I think that Spach's story indicates SS potential. That said, his lack of vertical concerns me, and Perriman just seems to be the better player. Would you roll the dice on Perriman having Quick/SS dev even tho he had that game-winning play story, or take the sure-thing in Spach? Or, would you just take the burner in Rice (I only have one 80+ WR, but I have three young guys from last year's draft).

S2_corners

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »