Madden 18 CFM Scouting Tool - Page 8 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Madden 18 CFM Scouting Tool

This is a discussion on Madden 18 CFM Scouting Tool within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football

Old 08-29-2017, 12:10 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 CFM Scouting Tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by solmon
Link? Pretty please? Haha
Check his Madden 17 thread I think he has it on the OP there.
Old 08-29-2017, 12:12 PM   #58
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaAut
Exactly that and some randomness in the preseason/first few weeks of the season.

You drafted a player with B+, then he plays absolutely fantastic in preseason and the first 2 weeks and you find out that actually he is A, but your scouts just underestimated his skill.

That would be the chance that you draft a guy with 70 OVR, but he can jump to 80 almost immediately and you got the steal of the draft. Of course that should work in the opposite direction too.
Yeah substantial growth/decline and actual position battles in preseason would be a great thing to have as well. Preseason is pretty much pointless in Madden (unless something drastically changed in 18 that I don't know about - I haven't actually started a franchise yet).

Last edited by burth179; 08-29-2017 at 12:14 PM.
Old 08-29-2017, 02:03 PM   #59
Pro

OMN:

On Sheets I followed your directions but Archetype, Projected Round, and Talent Round show "Input must be item on specified list". Can you give us those lists and we (using Sheets) could edit that in our own file?

Can't get the blue, red, and grey highlighting to work and I think it's b/c these errors are happening. Thoughts?
Old 08-29-2017, 04:29 PM   #60
Rookie

Here's my 2018 tool data, OMN. Out of curiosity, which Overall rating do you use?

It seems like it's different, depending on whether you're in the player card, on the roster screen, or in the draft recap section.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2018-MaizeNBlueJ.zip (3.01 MB, 15 views)
Old 08-29-2017, 05:37 PM   #61
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaizeNBlueJ
Here's my 2018 tool data, OMN. Out of curiosity, which Overall rating do you use?

It seems like it's different, depending on whether you're in the player card, on the roster screen, or in the draft recap section.

The player card is what I assume is their "base" overall.

What you see on a roster or depth chart is what their overall is in your scheme.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-30-2017, 05:32 PM   #62
Rookie

Old Man Nathy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjd113
The player card is what I assume is their "base" overall.

What you see on a roster or depth chart is what their overall is in your scheme.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Yeah this is the one I use since you need to look at the player card to see the development anyway.

v5 released 24th August 2017! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Old 08-30-2017, 05:34 PM   #63
Rookie

Old Man Nathy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by solmon
OMN:

On Sheets I followed your directions but Archetype, Projected Round, and Talent Round show "Input must be item on specified list". Can you give us those lists and we (using Sheets) could edit that in our own file?

Can't get the blue, red, and grey highlighting to work and I think it's b/c these errors are happening. Thoughts?

I'll post these up. Archetype is as it appears in madden though. Then projected/talent round is the round number and then a letter for early, middle or late. For example, 1E = 1st round early, 4M = 4th round middle, 6L = 6th round late. The letter needs to be capitalised. Undrafted talent/projected is UD.

v5 released 24th August 2017! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Old 08-30-2017, 06:20 PM   #64
Just started!

afabrain's Arena

Hi OMN, I followed your M17 CFM experience with the 49ers last year and mirrored it for my own personal challenge by following the same rules and using the same sliders. What sliders are you using this year so far?(Obviously we're just getting started!)

Another question I had, I've done two draft classes with the M18 tool and I've noticed there are a few players that have fairly high TVR but still are classified as do not draft, and it generally seems to be as a DE or OLB where this occurs. From memory,(I forgot to screen shot, shame on me) one was the 30th(ish) ranked player on my draft board which I thought was odd, though I lost track of him through the draft to see what his actual OVR and traits were. Is it normal to have high(ish) TVR player fall under Do Not Draft?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »