Home

Madden 18 CFM Scouting Tool

This is a discussion on Madden 18 CFM Scouting Tool within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-06-2018, 08:35 PM   #657
Rookie

Phillies2010's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Madden 18 CFM Scouting Tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshokunbi
Inconsistent play
Thanks man
Old 03-07-2018, 07:45 AM   #658
Rookie

OVR: 0

I saw something I haven’t seen yet. With the randomness, it’s possible others have had this already. However, there was a back that was 1st round projection and talent until he blew out his knee. Had a great combine so i drafted him in the 4th, thinking he’d be slow dev, but a good flier mid round. He ended up being 75 and SS. I’ve never seen a negative story lead to SS before
Old 03-07-2018, 09:26 AM   #659
Rookie

OMN i just took over the steelers in week 10 of the 2021 season. My record stands at 2-6 so im in the running for a top 10 pick. I havent been able to start scouting yet but my areas of concern are as follows with a slight explanation.

Wr (Antonie Brown age 33, Cooper Kupp age 28, Sharpe age 26, speed is 90, 86,87 respectively,
CB (3 year two backs lowest speed is 89 lowes MCV 80 lowest Zone 82)
FS (age 27 speed 91 man and zone both below 75)

overall the team is decent or above avaerage but the question is should i go best player available or should i target specific postions. I think with browns age i need to find a reliable speed receiver as i may let brown go in FA. i would tag him but we have a no trade rule on players 85 overall and above(32 team user sim leage)

Thanks
Old 03-07-2018, 09:37 AM   #660
Rookie

OVR: 2

Should I use version 7 or version 4.1 for Madden 17? Is there anything that I would need to change to use version 7 for Madden 17, if so what do I need to change?
Old 03-07-2018, 11:10 AM   #661
Just started!

PackAttack15412's Arena

Re: Madden 18 CFM Scouting Tool - Version 6 Released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devaster
I noticed that a lot of small school prospects that go in the day 3 rounds of the draft tend to have good overalls or sometimes come with a Quick or SS development trait.

And wow. My CFM's league is loaded with talented players from Wisconsin. So maybe it is good to pay attention to day 3 prospects from smaller schools if they check out in the draft tool and have good combines.
Same on both fronts. I have about 3-5 draftable players from Yale in seemingly every single draft. And there was one year where 3 QBs from Wisconsin had draftable grades.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2018, 11:15 AM   #662
Just started!

PackAttack15412's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax25
I saw something I haven’t seen yet. With the randomness, it’s possible others have had this already. However, there was a back that was 1st round projection and talent until he blew out his knee. Had a great combine so i drafted him in the 4th, thinking he’d be slow dev, but a good flier mid round. He ended up being 75 and SS. I’ve never seen a negative story lead to SS before
I had the exact same thing happen to a 1st round OLB in my most recent draft. He was too good to pass up other than the injury, so I figured I'd take him and see how badly the slow development actually was since I've never had one yet. He came back SS dev, so I figured it was just a user error on my part when filling out the spreadsheet. That may still be the case, but your post does make me wonder.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:13 PM   #663
Pro

Devaster's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackAttack15412
I had the exact same thing happen to a 1st round OLB in my most recent draft. He was too good to pass up other than the injury, so I figured I'd take him and see how badly the slow development actually was since I've never had one yet. He came back SS dev, so I figured it was just a user error on my part when filling out the spreadsheet. That may still be the case, but your post does make me wonder.
I've had four draft classes so far in my CFM. There has been a 'major injury' player in each draft class. 3 of the 4 have been Slow development, but those 3 have been rated 75, 77, and 80 OVR. With the one guy without Slow development being 71 OVR.

And the one where a player pursued baseball was a 77 OVR QB that ended up having Slow development.
Old 03-16-2018, 02:47 PM   #664
Rookie

dk6663's Arena

OVR: 4

Wow this is great work ! Oustanding even !!! I have one question. Why are the players that are denothed as "Do not Draft", Ranked on the draft board with the rest ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »