Too many missed PAT's in SuperSim??? - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Too many missed PAT's in SuperSim???

This is a discussion on Too many missed PAT's in SuperSim??? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football

Old 09-10-2017, 09:14 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Too many missed PAT's in SuperSim???

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinjones.us
I use Super Sim to play Offense only, and it's killing me! I've lost multiple games bc my kicker doesn't make XP's. The majority of the league is making greater than 95% of XPs, but my kicker is at 65%.

What a joke! We need to get this fixed, OR, better yet, allow us to complete the XP when playing on Offense Only Super Sim. Thoughts?

-- Kickers XP Percentage through 11 games (Franchise) --

14 - 100%
12 - 95-99%
4 - 90-94%
2 - 80-89%
65% - My kicker, Super Sim XP
Correct me if I'm wrong but... You can always just do the kick yourself while in SuperSim, hit B (or circle on PS4) and it'll stop the sim, unless these are house rules/league rules where you have to simulate for some reason.

I just hate it because the XP is such a dead, useless, boring play. I used to always SuperSim the XP and kickoff because they're a waste of 30+ seconds.

I think it's unreal that EA didn't touch CFM mode this year, didn't make any improvements, seemingly didn't change anything for SUperSim, but still managed to introduce bugs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syce
ok the issue is, in sim, they kick it from the 35 yard line.

A work around that I use, since i also play offence only, is i will turn the sim speed to slow so i watch it, and what this does, it actually puts the kick in the correct spot on the field so the PAT usually ends up good(like most should)
Man... why would this ever happen... Like, how do they even introduce this bug? It's stunning to me that there's seemingly no regression testing for their software.
Old 09-10-2017, 10:16 AM   #10
Rookie

mlb61's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syce
ok the issue is, in sim, they kick it from the 35 yard line.

A work around that I use, since i also play offence only, is i will turn the sim speed to slow so i watch it, and what this does, it actually puts the kick in the correct spot on the field so the PAT usually ends up good(like most should)
That's the workaround, alright. Sim extra points on slow setting. Thanks.
Old 09-10-2017, 12:36 PM   #11
Rookie

Kickoffs don't work real well in sim either. 95% of the time they are touchbacks. That and the unrealistic QB runs drive me nuts.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2017, 02:58 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlb61
That's the workaround, alright. Sim extra points on slow setting. Thanks.
Sorry, do you mean i can't sim an entire week and that i have to go into each game and use "Play the Moment" or something?

Apologies, i don't understand and this bug is frustrating
Old 09-11-2017, 04:05 PM   #13
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

That work around doesn't work for me. Its something I thought of on my own as well was to slow it down but they still miss them a lot.

I tweeted the devs before the game came out and they said they was aware of it and it still isn't fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 09-11-2017, 07:42 PM   #14
Rookie

mlb61's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdenyer
Sorry, do you mean i can't sim an entire week and that i have to go into each game and use "Play the Moment" or something?

Apologies, i don't understand and this bug is frustrating
This thread is about Super Simming, which you can only do in while playing a game. And yes, the workaround (which works perfectly fine for me so far) is for those who normally don't use the controller to kick exrta points, but Super Sim them; instead of Super Simming, use Play the moment at slow speed.
Old 09-11-2017, 07:47 PM   #15
Rookie

mlb61's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocc23
That work around doesn't work for me. Its something I thought of on my own as well was to slow it down but they still miss them a lot.

I tweeted the devs before the game came out and they said they was aware of it and it still isn't fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've played three games using this workaround. Scored 10 or so TDs. No PAT misses, though there one was blocked. When Super Simming, about 4 out of 10 PATs would have been missed. So far, the workaround works for me.
Old 09-11-2017, 07:49 PM   #16
Rookie

mlb61's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbravesfan
Kickoffs don't work real well in sim either. 95% of the time they are touchbacks. That and the unrealistic QB runs drive me nuts.
Depends on the wind. When kicking into the wind, I don't see touchbacks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »