Too many missed PAT's in SuperSim??? - Page 3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Too many missed PAT's in SuperSim???

This is a discussion on Too many missed PAT's in SuperSim??? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football

Old 09-11-2017, 08:02 PM   #17
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Too many missed PAT's in SuperSim???

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlb61
I've played three games using this workaround. Scored 10 or so TDs. No PAT misses, though there one was blocked. When Super Simming, about 4 out of 10 PATs would have been missed. So far, the workaround works for me.

I reread what he said. I am guessing he means he actually watches them kick the FG. For me, I have a QB only controlled franchise so it's no way possible I can even watch the kick.

What I meant is instead of speeding through it, I actually put the speed on slow and watch it and they still miss a good amount of XPs. So, I am sure if you actually watch the CPU kick the ball, it will not be a issue. The supersim is the issue no matter what speed you adjust it to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 09-11-2017, 08:28 PM   #18
Rookie

mlb61's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocc23
I reread what he said. I am guessing he means he actually watches them kick the FG. For me, I have a QB only controlled franchise so it's no way possible I can even watch the kick.

What I meant is instead of speeding through it, I actually put the speed on slow and watch it and they still miss a good amount of XPs. So, I am sure if you actually watch the CPU kick the ball, it will not be a issue. The supersim is the issue no matter what speed you adjust it to.

I have no idea what you're talking about.
Old 09-11-2017, 08:35 PM   #19
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

Quote:
I have no idea what you're talking about.

I don't see what you don't get lol. If you're saying you actually watch the computer kick the XP, I am sure that works. If you're saying putting the SuperSim speed to slow; No, it doesn't work. They still miss them a lot.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Old 09-12-2017, 03:48 AM   #20
Rookie

mlb61's Arena

Quote:
I don't see what you don't get lol. If you're saying you actually watch the computer kick the XP, I am sure that works. If you're saying putting the SuperSim speed to slow; No, it doesn't work. They still miss them a lot.

". . . putting the SuperSim speed to slow" = "you actually watch the computer kick the XP, I am sure that works."
Old 09-12-2017, 03:52 AM   #21
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

Quote:
". . . putting the SuperSim speed to slow" = "you actually watch the computer kick the XP, I am sure that works."

And that's what I figured he meant in the beginning. Doesn't work lol. You also said

Quote:
When Super Simming, about 4 out of 10 PATs would have been missed. So far, the workaround works for me.
Slowing it down or speeding it up is still SuperSim lol.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2017, 05:10 AM   #22
Rookie

mlb61's Arena

Quote:
And that's what I figured he meant in the beginning. Doesn't work lol. You also said

Slowing it down or speeding it up is still SuperSim lol.

Through a baker's dozen of TDs, I've made 12 of 13. Before, just Super Simming using "Jump to Next Play" and not having set Super Sim speed to slow beforehand, I was missing about 1 out of 3 or 4. So far, works for me. At this point I don't care to hear about what's not working for you, because I still have no idea what you're talking about. (And on top of that, I have lost interest in trying to figure it out. LOL)

Last edited by mlb61; 09-12-2017 at 07:56 AM.
Old 09-12-2017, 06:27 AM   #23
MVP

Syce's Arena

well see for me atleast, i havent seen 1 PAT missed when i watch it through Slow sim. But i do have a very good kicker who is almost maxed out in power and accuracy so maybe that may mean he will make them all the time IF i Slow Sim and actually Watch the CPU kick it. Now when i leave Sim on Normal or Fast, Then yes i see ALOT of missed PAT because if you watch the colored lines on the field during the sim process it will show that the kicker is kicking from the 35 yard line instead of the 15 yard line like it shows for me IF i watch it in Slow Sim.

i know its weird. but this for now is the work around that works for me. now if it dont work for others, then i apologize.
Old 09-12-2017, 07:56 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syce
well see for me atleast, i havent seen 1 PAT missed when i watch it through Slow sim. But i do have a very good kicker who is almost maxed out in power and accuracy so maybe that may mean he will make them all the time IF i Slow Sim and actually Watch the CPU kick it. Now when i leave Sim on Normal or Fast, Then yes i see ALOT of missed PAT because if you watch the colored lines on the field during the sim process it will show that the kicker is kicking from the 35 yard line instead of the 15 yard line like it shows for me IF i watch it in Slow Sim.

i know its weird. but this for now is the work around that works for me. now if it dont work for others, then i apologize.

When I slow sim I can't get back to anything. There's a delay of game penalty and then the game just stops working.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »