Home

RecapWizard : Post Game Recaps!

This is a discussion on RecapWizard : Post Game Recaps! within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2017, 05:38 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: RecapWizard : Post Game Recaps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyused
What is it?

The Recap Wizard Game Score is a tool to help the awesome Madden CFM community save time, while creating league content quickly. It takes the exported data from daddyleagues and creates a dynamic game summary.

Who is this for?

Online CFM users can use the import tool to create scoreboards of their favorite games and moments, and as long as they have their CFM uploaded to daddyleagues, it takes just a few clicks!

Online CFM Leagues can use the tool to help broadcast important games, milestones, or league results to the rest of their league, the CFM community, or the public at large.

Offline CFM users can use the tool by manually entering just a few details. A great way to remember exciting games from your team’s season.

How to Use:

Go to RecapWizard.com

Click the Game Recap button

From here you have 2 options; import data from a Daddyleagues game, or manually enter in the stats.

To import from Daddyleagues, go to the game summary on your respective CFM daddyleagues site and copy/paste the url into the space above the import button. Then, click import. The stats and teams will auto-fill, and all that’s left is to press Create.

To manually enter stats, simply click the Home Team or Away Team section and a drop down will appear, which you can fill in to your heart’s delight. When you’re finished with both Home Team and Away Team, press Create.

Retro Players On or Off : There’s a checkbox to toggle the players in the game recap. In the screenshots included, I’ve used both options, so that you can see the difference. Future plans including adding current players among other options.

Once on the output screen, you will see several options; edit, download, share to twitter (still a WIP, coming soon!), and create.

Edit – if you’d like to go back and enter a statistic that didn’t initially appear from the import. As an example, say your defensive player made a clutch punt block to save the game – just add it in!

Download
– in order to upload onto twitter, or email within your league, just press the download button* to export a .png of the recap. Save anywhere you like and upload like a regular file.

*On iPhones, select and long hold the recap picture in order to save to the phone, a quirk of the apple ecosystem.

Share to Twitter – still a Work in Progress, but we created this tool specifically to allow you to create content as easily as possible, so a ‘no worries, just post to my twitter’ option is coming soon!

Create – if you’d like to go back to make another recap, or maybe you accidentally copied the wrong link, this is the button to return to the beginning.

Recap w/ Retro Players :

Recap without Retro Players

Find us @recapwiz and if you have any feedback, bugs or suggestions of other projects please follow and PM.

And if you use it, @recapwiz so we can retweet it!
Im deff gunna look into this on break/when iget home. Seems cool

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Old 09-05-2017, 08:02 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

I tried the tool and it really looks great!

If you could add the twitter function, that will be perfect - especially for online cfm this adds another dimension!

However, I have a problem with downloading. If I download the .png all graphics (team logo, stat background, etc.) are on the left side of the graphic and not at the position where they should be. I have attached a picture.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg game-recap-5d9sl.jpg (188.3 KB, 55 views)
Old 09-05-2017, 10:41 AM   #11
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Love this tool, thank you!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2017, 11:22 AM   #12
Pro

OVR: 3

Incredible work!