Home

Why does EA answer any tweets from H2H or MUT players, yet almost ignore Sim?

This is a discussion on Why does EA answer any tweets from H2H or MUT players, yet almost ignore Sim? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 08-31-2017, 10:05 AM   #57
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Why does EA answer any tweets from H2H or MUT players, yet almost ignore Sim?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Just the messenger here, A & S.

I'm waiting to see how they address these issues this year. I haven't had the game a week, yet.

Plus, you've seen Sim up in the slider area asking for information to give to the developers. It would be great if you could voice your concerns in that thread as a dedicated slider maker. Sim has the developers ear.

Obviously, the QB and punting issues took a backseat/lack of priority to other issues.

Here's another message from Rex from a poster on Twitter:

is it me or does the qb not release and hold the ball too long

Not just you. Team is looking into this issue, think it may be related to traits.

3 different developers have answered in the last 24 hours, Rex with a more detailed answer. I'd say that is least encouraging vs investigating or looking into it. Now, we wait and see what comes of this.
I will do that.

And I hope they find a way to fix it. I would then have my faith restored. I have really liked what this team has done from M25 to M17.....felt M18 would solve a lot of the “legacy issues”.

Obvious Longshot and MUT were the entire focus this cycle though. And make no mistake...I am enjoying Longshot and MUT is a cool mode that I am playing around with with solo challenges and card collecting. I get that MUT is hugely popular. And I can see why.

So hopefully through a good patch they can fix our offline simulation issues with QB AI and that darn punting glitch.
God of War Ragnorok (PS5)
Red Dead Redemption (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-01-2017, 10:08 AM   #58
Rookie

Re: Why does EA answer any tweets from H2H or MUT players, yet almost ignore Sim?

The answer is one. Just one
Old 09-01-2017, 10:46 AM   #59
Gatekeeper

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Why does EA answer any tweets from H2H or MUT players, yet almost ignore Sim?

I've had great interaction with Clint, never really gotten any response from Rex. That said the developers are under no obligation to respond to anyone on social media. I don't get the sense of entitlement where people get upset when devs who literally get thousands of tweets a day most of which are garbage, don't respond to them in a timely fashion or at all.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 09-01-2017, 11:16 AM   #60
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
I've had great interaction with Clint, never really gotten any response from Rex. That said the developers are under no obligation to respond to anyone on social media. I don't get the sense of entitlement where people get upset when devs who literally get thousands of tweets a day most of which are garbage, don't respond to them in a timely fashion or at all.

But you're ignoring the fact that the VAST majority of their replies are to competitive and MUT. By your logic the replies should be fairly evenly distributed.
Just look through the tweets, then tell me if I am wrong.
It IS very much a matter of where their priority lies. And those of us who play exclusively offline CFM are being mostly ignored.
Yes, many of the posts are repeats...because the questions or problems are not being addressed in many cases, so people continue to ask.
It's got nothing to do with entitlement, which is a word that is thrown around here a lot lately...it's about being fair to a group of Madden loyalists who bought the game (this year I didn't, thankfully), only for it to be unplayable to them for a variety of reasons. Some of these issues ARE gamebreaking, especially if people are trying to play SIM...which is actually a MODE in this year's game.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Old 09-01-2017, 11:58 AM   #61
Gatekeeper

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykelmosinee
But you're ignoring the fact that the VAST majority of their replies are to competitive and MUT. By your logic the replies should be fairly evenly distributed.
Just look through the tweets, then tell me if I am wrong.
It IS very much a matter of where their priority lies. And those of us who play exclusively offline CFM are being mostly ignored.
Yes, many of the posts are repeats...because the questions or problems are not being addressed in many cases, so people continue to ask.
It's got nothing to do with entitlement, which is a word that is thrown around here a lot lately...it's about being fair to a group of Madden loyalists who bought the game (this year I didn't, thankfully), only for it to be unplayable to them for a variety of reasons. Some of these issues ARE gamebreaking, especially if people are trying to play SIM...which is actually a MODE in this year's game.

I disagree that they only reply to MUT or H2H guys. I'm not one of them and I've had a bunch of interaction with Clint. I only play CFM and I don't feel that way at all.

Entitlement is thrown around a lot because there's a lot of entitlement out there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2017, 12:06 PM   #62
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
I disagree that they only reply to MUT or H2H guys. I'm not one of them and I've had a bunch of interaction with Clint. I only play CFM and I don't feel that way at all.

Entitlement is thrown around a lot because there's a lot of entitlement out there.
I've seen enough of your posts to know that you and I don't see eye to eye on many things. My opinions, however, are as valid as anybody's.
So, I'll agree to just disagree with you. Good day.

Old 09-01-2017, 12:42 PM   #63
Gatekeeper

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
I've seen enough of your posts to know that you and I don't see eye to eye on many things. My opinions, however, are as valid as anybody's.
So, I'll agree to just disagree with you. Good day.

Who said they weren't?
Old 09-01-2017, 01:31 PM   #64
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
But you're ignoring the fact that the VAST majority of their replies are to competitive and MUT.

And most of the tweets they receive are FROM competitive and MUT players, so that makes sense.

That community is bigger on Twitter. That community sends more tweets to the developers. That community gets more replies because they send more tweets. It's pretty easy to follow.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »