Home

Not enjoying

This is a discussion on Not enjoying within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2017, 07:58 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Not enjoying

I have had Madden since EA Access and played it since the first version.

The 2018 edition I was really looking forward to it , as I thought 17 was superb. Madden 18 is a joke , granted I play ultimate team mainly , the glitches , coming on EA this is just being completely lazy. The side-lines after a win are messed up you see the other coach and not your own , it may seem a small thing but it didn't happen in 17 surely this has been noticed , fumbles seriously I know it may be down to the arcade mode but come on there are far too many 3 out of 4 blitz can end up as a fumble . The commentary last year was superb very fresh and entertaining , so far this year is a rehash with a few new line

MUT - so we are expected to drop £70 ($100 or close to) then you are offered packs to buy to upgrade your goat , so EA don't think you have spent enough money on the game they want more and more even after moving from level to level you are offered packs , I take the point you don't need to but them but they are taking advantage of you being in the moment and spending your hard earned cash .... its shocking

Longshot has been touted as the best new feature - really whilst it looks good you have very little interaction within this mode , yes you get a few 7 on 7 games and take on Dan Marino at passing or hitting targets , opportunity lost in my opinion

The glitches can be dealt with by a patch and I hope they are, also the commentary can be improved by the excellent weekly updates like last year ,if the live mode can have fresh commentary why cannot this be available to all modes , it doesn't make sense

Graphically its stunning I got a 4k 65 inch TV and it looks awesome , EA just need to pay attention to the details and iron out the small annoyances and STOP bleeding us dry with packs that we probably will buy but the should not put in that position in the first place, sorry for the rant but I am annoyed and was really looking forward to it this year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2017, 08:01 AM   #2
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Not enjoying

This could have easily gone in the impression thread. Locked.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »