Home

Sacks & Interceptions?

This is a discussion on Sacks & Interceptions? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2017, 06:35 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Sacks & Interceptions?

Hey everyone, so I've been browsing this forum for several years now, but I rarely post, so I apologize if this is in the wrong section, but I had a question.

I was testing out a few different All-Pro slider sets from the Madden 18 Sliders forum, and I noticed a common theme with all of them: There is an absolutely insane number of sacks in a game. I've seen up a total of 16 sacks, from both teams (8 for each team) in one game. It's kind of ruining the experience to play this game, because it feels a bit too unrealistic. Is there a way to severely lessen the number of sacks in a game?

Also, on a similar note, I usually see more than 3+ interceptions from one team as well, and it's kind of frustrating. I am okay with one or two interceptions in a game, because interceptions do happen, but it feels like 3 or more INTs by one team in a game happens way more often than it should. Both the User intercepting the CPU, and the CPU Intercepting the user is an issue. Is there a way to have more batted passes instead of Interceptions?

The two teams I have been using the most are the Cowboys, and the Titans, in CFM, if that matters. Both teams have had this same issues.

I've tried 3 different slider sets, and it's not just one slider set that has this issue either.

Are these actual issues with anyone else, and is there a way to fix this?

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2017, 07:08 PM   #2
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Sacks & Interceptions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXFan4Life2
Hey everyone, so I've been browsing this forum for several years now, but I rarely post, so I apologize if this is in the wrong section, but I had a question.

I was testing out a few different All-Pro slider sets from the Madden 18 Sliders forum, and I noticed a common theme with all of them: There is an absolutely insane number of sacks in a game. I've seen up a total of 16 sacks, from both teams (8 for each team) in one game. It's kind of ruining the experience to play this game, because it feels a bit too unrealistic. Is there a way to severely lessen the number of sacks in a game?

Also, on a similar note, I usually see more than 3+ interceptions from one team as well, and it's kind of frustrating. I am okay with one or two interceptions in a game, because interceptions do happen, but it feels like 3 or more INTs by one team in a game happens way more often than it should. Both the User intercepting the CPU, and the CPU Intercepting the user is an issue. Is there a way to have more batted passes instead of Interceptions?

The two teams I have been using the most are the Cowboys, and the Titans, in CFM, if that matters. Both teams have had this same issues.

I've tried 3 different slider sets, and it's not just one slider set that has this issue either.

Are these actual issues with anyone else, and is there a way to fix this?

Thanks!

Sacks won't get fixed using any sliders ....until ea tunes then down.

Far as int u can lower the int slider and u won't be throwing a lot because they useally wont catch every one.

Now if u wanna lesson sacks u could just run ball more and only pass if Need be...if a sack happens it happens then u shouldn't see as many that way.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »