Home

Super Bowl 53 is still played in US Bank Stadium

This is a discussion on Super Bowl 53 is still played in US Bank Stadium within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-29-2017, 12:15 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon9 Re: Super Bowl 53 is still played in US Bank Stadium

Personally, I would like to see injuries tuned. I am actually happy to see more injuries in the game, but as per the usual, EA motto is "if it is worth doing, it's worth over doing." Every game in CFM now has at least three players injured for 4+ weeks.

I would like to see them address this but if not, then gee... I suppose the super bowl would be a compromise. If I can't have game play then I'd settle for fluff.

Last edited by kennylc629; 09-29-2017 at 01:15 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2017, 01:33 PM   #26
Rookie

GoBlue7's Arena

Re: Super Bowl 53 is still played in US Bank Stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennylc629
Personally, I would like to see injuries tuned. I am actually happy to see more injuries in the game, but as per the usual, EA motto is "if it is worth doing, it's worth over doing." Every game in CFM now has at least three players injured for 4+ weeks.

I would like to see them address this but if not, then gee... I suppose the super bowl would be a compromise. If I can't have game play then I'd settle for fluff.

I disagree. I am running 2 separate franchise seasons right now and injuries have been perfect. Players are getting injured for a few plays and returning, missing the rest of that particular game, and some multi-week injuries. I don't want them to touch it. If you don't like the frequency, adjust the sliders.
Old 12-09-2017, 12:21 AM   #27
MVP

scitychamps87's Arena

OVR: 3

Isn't there a patch coming up soon? We should definitely tweet this at John White, Clint, and Rex. This is an immersion killer.
--5 Time Stanley Cup Champions--
Old 12-09-2017, 04:21 AM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlue7
I disagree. I am running 2 separate franchise seasons right now and injuries have been perfect. Players are getting injured for a few plays and returning, missing the rest of that particular game, and some multi-week injuries. I don't want them to touch it. If you don't like the frequency, adjust the sliders.
Agreed. PLEASE EA, DO NOT TUNE INJURIES. It's one of the few Madden's I've seen get them right. If people don't like them, use the sliders to remove them.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Old 12-09-2017, 07:31 AM   #29
Banned

NimitsTexan's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykelmosinee
Agreed. PLEASE EA, DO NOT TUNE INJURIES. It's one of the few Madden's I've seen get them right. If people don't like them, use the sliders to remove them.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Exactly! If anything, injuries are still a little on the low side. But overall, they are pretty close to a real life injury rate of bout 3 injuries per game (obviously, some games/teams more, some less).

Overall, I am beginning to see that part of the problem with making an realistic Madden is that so many players complain when the game starts to represent NFL football accurately . . .
Old 12-09-2017, 08:43 AM   #30
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimitsTexan
Exactly! If anything, injuries are still a little on the low side. But overall, they are pretty close to a real life injury rate of bout 3 injuries per game (obviously, some games/teams more, some less).

Overall, I am beginning to see that part of the problem with making an realistic Madden is that so many players complain when the game starts to represent NFL football accurately . . .
Exactly. Defensive holding? Really? This is why I was so excited for three modes and then POOF it was way overstated. Very disappointed.

Some people actually want sim NFL football. And I know EXACTLY who would say that defensive holding doesn't need to be in the game.
Old 12-09-2017, 11:23 AM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightline
ok ok... no its not serious, just being sarcastic. I am as frustrated as any of you with the direction of CFM and sarcasm was my outlet.
That was honestly some of the highest level trolling I have seen in years.

That's talent right there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2017, 02:14 PM   #32
All Star

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimitsTexan

The number of injuries seems good, the only thing I'd change is upping the number of season ending injuries. I don't think I've had one yet in four years

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »