Home

Trade Calculator (Version 3)

This is a discussion on Trade Calculator (Version 3) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2017, 02:00 AM   #9
Rookie
 
pewdiepie1's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Blog Entries: 37
Re: Trade Calculator (Version 3)

Awesome **** dude
pewdiepie1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 08:50 PM   #10
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Re: Trade Calculator (Version 3)

Someone should look into making this trade calculator an app


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
The___Michael is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 01:02 AM   #11
Pro
 
YeOldTonk's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Foothills of the Cascade Mountains in the great PacNW
Posts: 832
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Trade Calculator (Version 3)

Okay, call this senioritis, but under Trade Assessment and Winner In Deal and it lists Other Team, which team is it referring too?
Is it assuming the "Other Team" to be team B?

In my test run I have Team A with a value of 507.4 and Team B a value of 402.7 and it has the Winner as "Other Team". Would assume Team A would be the winner because it has the higher value, but just got confused with the "Other Team" term.

Thank for helping an older gamer out......
__________________
Make #FranchiseNation great again!

This thing called Twitter I do sometimes

What's your thoughts? It's a game.
YeOldTonk is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2017, 09:46 AM   #12
Rookie
 
Zeffy's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Re: Trade Calculator (Version 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeOldTonk
Okay, call this senioritis, but under Trade Assessment and Winner In Deal and it lists Other Team, which team is it referring too?
Is it assuming the "Other Team" to be team B?

In my test run I have Team A with a value of 507.4 and Team B a value of 402.7 and it has the Winner as "Other Team". Would assume Team A would be the winner because it has the higher value, but just got confused with the "Other Team" term.

Thank for helping an older gamer out......
You want your value to be lower ie. You give up less and get more = you win
Zeffy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 10:29 AM   #13
Stay thirsty my friends
 
goalieump413's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Seattle
Posts: 481
Blog Entries: 7
Re: Trade Calculator (Version 3)

@OMN, awesome tool. Thank you for sharing this with us!

Question: Regarding speed, can you explain why this value is used only for 'play' leagues and not 'sim' leagues?
goalieump413 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 05:40 PM   #14
MVP
 
TMJOHNS18's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: May 2011
Re: Trade Calculator (Version 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goalieump413
@OMN, awesome tool. Thank you for sharing this with us!

Question: Regarding speed, can you explain why this value is used only for 'play' leagues and not 'sim' leagues?
Speed can help a guy perform above his OVR rating when you use them (play league) but doesn't factor into sim results (sim league).

Great job on the calculator!
TMJOHNS18 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:40 AM   #15
Pro
 
Old Man Nathy's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Re: Trade Calculator (Version 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMJOHNS18
Speed can help a guy perform above his OVR rating when you use them (play league) but doesn't factor into sim results (sim league).



Great job on the calculator!


Correct. A WR with 98 speed but 80 ovr is a hell of a weapon in a play league, but in a sim league it's far less important.
__________________

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Old Man Nathy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2017, 09:41 AM   #16
Pro
 
Old Man Nathy's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Re: Trade Calculator (Version 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeOldTonk
Okay, call this senioritis, but under Trade Assessment and Winner In Deal and it lists Other Team, which team is it referring too?
Is it assuming the "Other Team" to be team B?

In my test run I have Team A with a value of 507.4 and Team B a value of 402.7 and it has the Winner as "Other Team". Would assume Team A would be the winner because it has the higher value, but just got confused with the "Other Team" term.

Thank for helping an older gamer out......


Yup Team B is the "other" team.
__________________

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Old Man Nathy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:13 PM.

Top -