Home

CPU Draft Logic is still not correct

This is a discussion on CPU Draft Logic is still not correct within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-24-2018, 12:50 PM   #41
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: CPU Draft Logic is still not correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devaster
Teams in real life do this like the Patriots. They move on from their back-up QB's as trade assets or in UFA that nets them a compensatory pick. Brady isn't young, of course, but they have drafted many back-up QB's over the years that go on to start for other teams.

Compensatory picks is one thing sorely missed in Madden CFM's. Because teams really don't get the compensation they should be getting for letting a stud walk in UFA.
Garopollo was traded so they wont get a comp pick for him. But he is starting. Ryan Mallet sucks and isnt even a good backup. Brissett will be a backup when Luck is healthy and he was also traded. Brisset is a borderline starter if he goes elsewhere. I think he is better than Kizer will be for one.
Anyone else im missing?

Last edited by Rayzaa; 02-24-2018 at 12:57 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2018, 01:05 PM   #42
Pro

briz1046's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
Garopollo was traded so they wont get a comp pick for him. But he is starting. Ryan Mallet sucks and isnt even a good backup. Brissett will be a backup when Luck is healthy and he was also traded. Brisset is a borderline starter if he goes elsewhere. I think he is better than Kizer will be for one.
Anyone else im missing?
Think they were both UDFAs but Brian Hoyer and Matt Cassell come to mind
Old 02-24-2018, 02:06 PM   #43
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by briz1046
Think they were both UDFAs but Brian Hoyer and Matt Cassell come to mind
We'll both aren't that good but they did get a draft pick for Cassell if I'm not misstaken. Think he was traded as well

Last edited by Rayzaa; 02-24-2018 at 02:10 PM.
Old 02-24-2018, 04:13 PM   #44
Pro

Devaster's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
Anyone else im missing?
Jimmy G, Mallet, Brissett, Hoyer (back on the team as a back-up), Cassel, and Huard. They all have started for various teams.
Old 02-27-2018, 08:09 PM   #45
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

The logic needs to change across the board from trades to free agency to the draft. In my last season, the story all season was about expected top pick QB Sanderson. I had the #3 pick through a trade the season before wanting to snag one of top OLB's to replace Von when he retires. Redskins had the number one pick and were not interested in trading the pick and chose to sign a 27 year old QB in free agency which was fine but instead of taking the QB for the future or trading down they go OLB which was fine but not at that spot. Raiders have the #2 pick which was funny because I played them in my last game of the season and commentary towards the end of the game saying Raiders are probably going QB due to the terrible year Derek Carr had. So I thought there was a chance they could go QB or WR since they lost their star WR to free agency. But instead they pick the other OLB. I was a little annoyed by this because I wanted either of those OLB's but then thought I have to take the QB best player available and due to the storyline all season. Turns out to be a 83 overall superstar development. Needless to say my feelings changed pretty quickly but seriously the first 3 picks should have never went down like that.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »